Take My Room

It was 3:54 a.m. when the band's performance had ended, Tré, Mike, Billie and Y/n all loaded into the van and headed home. It had been a long and noisy night, they had just played for the fifth night in a row. The car ride was silent while Y/n and Billie made excuses to look in each other direction.

You could say that Y/n and Billie had somewhat of a crush on one another, they both played the silent flirting game where they would share a look or even an unexpected touch but nothing more. The car ride was bumpy, Y/n rested her elbow on the door she was so tired and tried her best to stay awake but she was fighting a losing battle.

"What's the matter there Sleep Cheeks? You tired?" Tré said as he tickled her nose awake. Tré and Y/n had what you may call a love-hate relationship.

"Ya, of you," Y/n said with a smile as she slowly opened her eyes. "And why do you still have that thing?" Y/n asked as she backed away from the compartment that Tré was holding.

"You leave Hüsker Dü alone, you know how much I appreciate gifts from my fans-"

"That guy wasn't a fan he just gave you a snake!" Y/n tried her best to explain.

"Relax I'll train him," he said looking down at his new pet.

"You of all people can't train a snake idiot!" Billie joined in from the front seat.

"Plus what if he bites one of us? We don't even know what kind of snake he is," Y/n said as she looked at the creature from a distance.

"It's fine- unless you're scared," Tré said as he brought the snake closer to Y/n.

Y/n pressured herself to the door in fear, "Tré! Tré I'm serious get it away from me!"

"Tré leave her alone," Billie said looking back at him.

"Fine fine," Tré surrendered.

The rest of the car ride was long and boring. Billie looked through the rearview mirror to see Y/n gently falling asleep from the back of the car. "Listen it's too far from anyone's house but my own, you guys can just crash at my house," he suggested. "I don't think Y/n can hold out for much longer."

"Ya I think we're all pretty tired," Mike agreed, he then drove to Billie's house. They pulled up in his driveway completely exhausted.

"Don't bother unpacking let's just get inside," Billie said as he got out of the van.

"Tré wake up Y/n," Mike said as he got out of the driver seat.

"It's okay Tré I've got it," Billie said jumping at the chance, "you guys go inside."

Mike and Tré shared a look. "Alright," they both said as they walked inside the house. Billie walked over and opened the door of the van to find Y/n fast asleep. She looked so adorable with her cheeks all rosy and her hair a mess.

He smiled as he began to softly shake her awake. "Y/n...Y/n hey we're here." Y/n opened her eyes to see Billie's face extremely close to hers. His eyes widen once he realized how close her. He then moved aside, rubbing the back of his neck. "Come on let's get inside." He said shaking it off. Y/n fumbled to get out of the van. "Slowly," Billie whispered as he guided her out.

Y/n blushed at his gesture, "thank you," she said in a sleepy voice.

Billie smiled embarrassingly he began to walk towards the house with Y/n following beside him. "Fuck I'm tired, you did a great job tonight y'know."

Y/n smiled as looked over at the energetic boy, "ya you too," she said in a soft voice. Once they got in the house they found Mike and Tré giving them a particular look and whispering to each other.