Jammed Zipper

"You're going to have to look presentable," the band's managers explained. "This will be your first glimpse ever on a red carpet, so first impressions are everything!"

"But we don't do tuxedos and puffy dresses," Y/n said as she slumped down in her chair with a bowl of grapes.

"I never said 'tuxedos and puffy dresses' just something clean and admirable, imagine the headlines, this would be great for your next upcoming album," the man explained as he clasped his hands together. "Well 'I'm off, in the meantime, you guys need to do some shopping!"

"Ohhh Y/n's gonna have to wear a dress," Tré teased, Y/n ended up throwing a grape at him.

"And you're gonna wear a tux," she shot back as she grinned at the boy.

"The awards aren't for another week, we have enough time," Billie said as he placed his hands behind his head.

"We all know that they're not going to look at us guys," Mike said as he looked at Y/n. "You need to buy a dress Miss Y/n!"

"What do you mean by that?" Y/n said as she sat up.

"It means you're a girl and the cameras will all be on you," Billie blurted out. He didn't mean for it to come out as harsh as it did.

"Y/n? A girl?" Tré teased, "Did you know that Mike?"

"By gods, no!" Mike said joining in on the action. "Why didn't you tell us-"

"Okay that's enough," Y/n said angrily as she slammed down the bowl of grapes and stormed out of the room.

"Y/n," Billie stared, "we were just-"

Just then Y/n slammed the door with a loud bang.

"Kidding," Billie let out. He looked around at the remainder of the band who had the same guilty expression.

The next day Y/n heard a knock at her door at nine in the morning. She walked down the stairs with a bedhead and sleepy eye. "Billie?" She asked wide-eyed, "what are you doing here?"

"I was. thinking of asking to go shopping with you, I'm not good at picking out suits so I'd appreciate your help," Billie lied. Little did she know that he had already picked out an outfit for the red carpet.

Y/n looked at Billie while scratching her head. "Come on in," she said while leaving the door open, "I'm gonna take a quick shower before we leave."

Once Y/n got dressed she quietly got into the car with Billie. "Y' know that the guys and I didn't and I mean to make you upset," he said in a low voice.

"I know," Y/n said shortly after, "it's just I'm new to all of this and I have no one to talk about it to."

Billie stayed silent as he continued to drive. "I know, but I would like to help you get a dress," he said honestly. "That way you don't feel so alone," he said as he parked the car at a dress shop.

Y/n gave him a nervous smile as she looked at him in the eyes. "Okay," she said caving in. Billie held the door open into the shop, there they found girls giggling over dresses while their boyfriends held their purses.

"Hello," a woman with a snooty voice spoke out, "dresses are on the left shoes are on the right."

"Thanks," Billie said rolling his eyes.

He then led her to a rack with some fancy dresses, "these are- nice," he said as he traced his fingers alongside the fabric of the dresses.

Y/n held herself as she slightly shook her head. "Oh what about this one!" Billie joked as he pulled out a puffy pink dress. Y/n laughed so hard that gave out a little snort. Billie liked it, it made her glow.

"I like this one," Y/n said as she eyed a dress.

"This one?" He asked pulling it out.

"Ya," she said in a whisper-like voice.

"Well try it on," he said as he lifted the dress and led Y/n to a dressing room.

"Billie I dunno," Y/n said as she awkwardly walked to the dressing room. "I don't belong here-"

"Come on," Billie said, "I wanna see you in that dress, try it on please."

Y/n blushed as she walked into the changing room and slowly closed the door.

Billie sat on a nearby chair as he rubbed his thighs waiting for Y/n to get dressed. Now long after she came out in a gorgeous black dress that trails down to the floor, with a sudden slit in the leg.

"So?" Y/n said as she looked at Billie who was still sitting on the nearby chair.

"It's beautiful," Billie whispered as he kept his gaze on Y/n.

Y/n's face turned red as she nervously touched the dress. "Are you sure it's not too much, the back is all open and-"

"You're beautiful," Billie said with a smile. Y/n's eyes widened as she tried her best not to smile.

She then closed the door leaving Billie to be starstruck.

He sat back down and waited for Y/n to come out. He looked at his watch as he continued to wait, just then he heard a sob-like noise coming from her dressing room.

Billie quickly sprang up as he ran to the door, "Y/n," he whispered through the door, "what's wrong?"

Instead of a cry, he heard Y/n snort as if she was giggling. "Billie I can't get the zipper down," she cackled to herself, "I'm stuck please help!"

"Okay," Billie said as he opened the door to see Y/n completely cracking up at the situation. "Here," he said as he tried the zipper. "Fuck I've almost got it," Billie said as the zipper cut through his finger. "There!" He exclaimed as the zipper slid down leaving Y/n to hold up the dress at her chest.

"Excuse me!" A lady spoke as she knocked on Y/n's door, "are you alright in there?!"

Y/n threw one of her hands over Billie's mouth, "yes everything is fine," she exclaimed as she pressed her body close to Billie's within the tight locker room.

They both stayed silent until they heard footsteps leaving. Y/n removed her hand as she cover her chest with the dress, leaving her and Billie's face completely red.

"I-eh," Y/n stuttered as she stared at Billie who was close to her, "I think we'd better get out of here."

"Ya," Billie said as he stuck around.

"Do you mind?" Y/n teased as she slacked the dress off her body as a hint.

"Alright," Billie said getting the memo, "I'll meet you outside." Billie sneaked out of the dressing room to pay for the new dress, leaving Y/n with a radiant glow on her face.