𝐘/𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜: Alive
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 19〔Actual Age– 900〕
𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔: Inu Yōkai 〔Dog Demon; Pureblood〕
𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜:
● Superhuman strength, speed, durability, and heightened senses
● Longevity
● Dokkasō〔Posion Claws/ Poston Fangs when in Giant Dog Formation〕
● Posion Resistance
● Cold Immunity
● Immortality
● Flight
● Teleportation
● Light Whip generation
● Giant Dog Transformation〔Actual Form〕
𝚂𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜:
● Bakusaiga
》 Bakusaiga manifested itself in the hand of Sesshōmaru's fully regenerated left arm during his battle with Magatsuhi. Its creation signified Sesshōmaru's graduation into a full-fledged daiyōkai, which had long been compromised by his obsession with Tessaiga. Tōtōsai commented that his ability to manifest his own blade suggested that his strength and power had surpassed that of his father and connoted his growth through the many trials he endured to emerge as a daiyōkai. Bakusaiga ultimately served as the product of this "rite of passage."
》𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: The energy produced by Bakusaiga has an extremely corrosive effect on organic matter, which lingers even after a blast from the weapon.
》𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐯𝐞: Sesshōmaru can fire off the decomposition ability of Bakusaiga as an explosive energy wave that can slay thousands of yōkai in one slash.

● Tenseiga
》Tenseiga cannot harm the living but is allegedly capable of saving a hundred lives in a single stroke and was able to bring back someone from the dead, albeit once. The sword can also cut spiritual entities (ghosts, spirits, and messengers of the Underworld). In extreme cases, the Tenseiga can also protect Sesshōmaru from potentially lethal attacks by emitting a black mist-like barrier. The protective barrier is capable of blocking the Kaze no Kizu from the Tessaiga and the Gokuryūha from the Sō'unga. The sword normally emits a blue aura when in use and possesses a will of its own that Sesshōmaru can sense

》𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: It is able to copy and steal the forms and abilities of Tessaiga. This ability seemed to be somewhat transient, as Inuyasha was able to reclaim the stolen powers from Tenseiga simply by clashing against it with Tessaiga.

𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘/𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗/𝚅𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎: Vigilante
𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢:
¤ Toga〔Father; Alive〕『Pureblood Demon Dog』
¤ Okasa〔Not really sure that's his mother's name; Alive but hidden〕『Pureblood Demon Dog』
¤ Izayoi〔Step-mother; Dead〕『Human』
¤ Inuyasha〔Step-brother; Alive〕『Half Breed』

𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎:
𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦:
¤Sesshōmaru appears as a handsome, tall and slender young man. He has fair skin with pointed ears, slanted golden eyes with slit pupils, and knee-length silver hair with short bangs. He has a violet crescent moon on his forehead that could be seen beneath his bangs, two magenta stripes on each cheek, and a magenta stripe on each eyelid. When he used his Dokkasō, three magenta stripes appeared on his wrists. Like Inuyasha, his canines are fangs (although they usually weren't visible unless he transformed) and his fingers are tipped with claws, although unlike Inuyasha his could secrete a corrosive poison. For most of the series, Sesshōmaru had only one arm, due to his fight with his brother. Towards the end, he regained his left arm after getting his new sword.

𝐘𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦:
¤ Sesshōmaru's true form is a giant silver dog with markings similar to the ones he had in his human form. His eyes become red with teal irises, the yōkai marks on his body widened and becomes more apparent, the stripes on his cheeks which are usually smooth became jagged and changed into a somewhat fiercer color, and his mokomoko wrapped around his body and extended into his tail. He only fully transformed to his yōkai form three times: once during a battle with Inuyasha, resulting in the loss of his left arm, again when he met his mother, and during the battle against Magatsuhi.