{𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸}

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

At HPSC were 5 children packing their bags in different rooms. All they know is that someone is taking them and looking after them. But they didn't get any more information than that.

???: So you're leaving...

???: Yeah, Keigo. But all I know is that I'm just being looked after. Not full custody so~

A boy with white smile gave a smile at the other boy with blonde hair. He patted his shoulder as he was about to grab his bag but got stopped by the said boy as he looked into his eyes.

Keigo: What if... I want to come along...

Touya, the boy who was just a year older than his friend, just stared into his eyes.

Touya: I don't know... but you can try.

Keigo nodded and quickly packed his bags. With the others though it was something else.

Toga: Can you believe it, Tenko! Someones taking us!

Tenko: They're looking after us... not taking us Toga. There's a difference.

The boy with light blue hair said as he closed his bag as he watched the caretakers close Toga's bag as she jumped happily that someone was finally taking them away from this place. Tenko just watched the 5 year old girl jump, but even he, himself, was happy that he would be able to leave this place and not be stuck any longer.

With the other last two it was just pure silence but a little conversation here and there.

Hari: Are you ready, Chisaki?

Chisaki nodded as he made sure his hands were sanitized and had a mask on him. He closed his bag before holding it over his shoulder. Ever since his "grandfather" fell into a coma he was about to take place as the next Yakuza but somehow the heroes caught him and took him here along with Hari.

He was sick of this place more than anything and was just slightly happy that he would be able to leave.

With Y/N he arrived at HSPC and landed with Jaken and A-Un beside him. And at the exact time, one of the Hero Commission Members came out with 6 children instead of 5. Y/N looked at all 6, as he recalled that he was only taking 5 but now 6?

Eira: Good morning, Sessohmaru. These are the children you are looking after.

Y/N: I can see, but there are 6. I was only told I'm looking after 5. What is this?

The woman, named Eira, re-position, her stance as she fixed her uniform as she pushed the blonde-haired boy, Keigo, who had noticeable bright red wings on his back.

Eira: I know, but Keigo asked and–

Y/N I deny. If you were making changes you would've told me earlier.

Eira: Yes, but Lord Sesshomaru, please.

Y/N rolled his eyes as he pinched his nose and agreed. This was more troublesome than anything.

Sesshomaru: Fine. I'll take him.

Eira smiled and bowed before leaving the scene. Now it was just Y/N with all 6 children.

Touya: So.. where's the car?

Y/N: Car? No, just get on A-Un with Jaken.

Everyone looked confused until Y/N moved and saw the two headed-dragon with a small green creature on top of it. They looked shocked while Toga grinned and ran to it as she started to pet it. A-Un made a small noise as she lowered her head allowing the other blond-hair girl to get on.

The others just stayed behind making Jaken annoyed and he waved his staff.

Jaken: Well don't just stand there, get on you wrenched children.

Tenko and Keigo were the next to move and got on the giant creature. Touya followed in pursuit and jumped on. Hari and Chisaki were still hesitant.

Y/N: Get on.

They jumped slightly as they saw Y/N behind them all of a sudden.

Chisaki & Hari: When did he get behind us?!

Y/N just stared at them blanky as they reluctantly moved and got on. Soon Y/N stepped and started to float and the moment he did Jaken pats A-Un telling her to follow.

When she did, it shocked everyone. Just what was happening? Who was this man?

They flew in the air for a good while, the others looked around the city amazed seeing it from high above. They soon saw a huge mansion on top of a hill away from the city and into some sort of forest. When they landed they saw servants on both side welcoming their master home.

Touya: What the hell?...

Touya mumbled to himself as he got off with the others following along. He felt a tug on his shirt making him turn to Keigo.

Y/N: Changes have been made. Make another clean room quickly.

The servant nodded and rushed inside to do what they'd been told.

Y/N: Welcome to your new temporary home.