{𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷}

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

"No"

"Sesshōmaru, please. We need someone to look after them."

A man dressed in a formal suit asked the man in front of him using his supposed hero name. Y/N has fair skin with pointed ears, slanted golden eyes with slit pupils, and knee-length silver hair with short bangs. He has a violet crescent moon on his forehead that could be seen beneath his bangs, two magenta stripes on each cheek, and a magenta stripe on each eyelid. A man with uncanny white bluish hair.

But he didn't budge in the least and just stared at him emotionless. The hero commission member knew he wouldn't budge in the least. Y/N is the last person anyone would ask to look after this many children. So it didn't make sense why they would put him as a candidate when he clearly hates his own half-brother, Inuyasha.

Y/N: Let me ask you this— why did you put me as a candidate if you clearly knew my background history?

Hero Commission Member: I know. But you have to ask Yokumiru, he and the other heroes just voted yes.

Y/N narrowed his eyes at him before walking, bumping his shoulder as he quickened his pace. The hero commission member hurried behind him, Y/N slammed the door, starting most of the heroes in the room.

Y/N: Mind explaining why you chose me as a candidate to look after children?

Aizawa: Sessohmaru, look...

A man with short medium length wavy black hair answered as he answered the man using his hero name "Sesshomaru". He just watched him standing there with a blank face but he knew he was pissed off. He rarely shows his emotions except for anger, disgust and annoyance. Above all, he is the oldest out of everyone and the most powerful next to All Might.

Aizawa: These children... They need help and one of them is the number 2 hero's son but it's clear he won't go back. And the others just have nowhere to go.

Y/N: That doesn't explain me. I don't care what happened to them. Leave them be and go on their own. As much as I despise him, Inuyasha went fine on his own and is well enough as a hero.

Edgeshot: That may be true but—

Y/N: Then that's that.

Just as he was about to leave a certain hero, stood up from his chair and spoke.

All Might: How about a deal?

Y/N: I don't make deals.

He doesn't understand why they were so persistent about this. It was clear he wasn't going to look after children. Just because he was raised with his younger-half brother doesn't mean anything. He didn't acknowledge him even from a previous fight, making him lose his arm before till now.

All Might: I know but how about this just one time.

Y/N: No.

Everyone sweatdropped at his blunt nature. He wasn't budging in the least. It'll take a miracle for him to do so. He may only have done it once but the story was he didn't take full custody of Kaina or better known as Lady Nagant. He was just someone she needed for a while and was a mentor.

All Might: Okay okay, just look after them for at least a year and we'll stop bugging you about all this. Just please, Y/N... agree to this..

Y/N blinked at them rolling his eyes showing full annoyance. He wasn't one to deny his annoyance at all.

Y/N: If I do, you'll still come see me bugging me. But very well. I shall accept this role, but do not expect any mercy from me if they fail to meet my expectations.

Everyone was surprised but were glad.

Y/N: I'll get them by tomorrow.

They nodded as they watched the man leave. Behind the doors was Jaken, a small green creature.

Jaken: Lord Sesshomaru!

Y/N: Let's go.

Without any other words he followed quickly and jumped onto his Mokomoko. The moment they were outside Y/N jumped lightly and began to fly away to his home. It was isolated. On top of a hill to be exact where he would have little contact with others. The only people who would visit him are his biological mother and biological father.

The moment they reached home, the servants bowed their heads acknowledging that their lord had returned.

Y/N: Set up 5 different rooms. Make sure they're clean and it doesn't have any dust anywhere.

Servants: Yes Lord Y/N.

They did as they were but Jaken was confused by the sudden order.

Jaken: Why 5 different rooms? Lord Y/N, what is this about?

Y/N: Apparently, I'm looking after more children again.

Jaken: Oh, I see... Wait what!? But–but why? Why you?! Why not someone else?!

Y/N didn't answer as he left for his own headquarters.

Jaken: Ungrateful dog..

He mumbled quietly as he walked over to the place where they kept the two-headed dragon, A-Un.

Jaken: 5 children? Please, we had to look after a girl named Kaina but now 5. These heroes are sure to place a lot of things on Milord Y/N.

A-Un just stayed quiet as a small growl vibrated out of her mouth as she laid her head on the ground. Jaken rolled his eyes as he laid back and rested for the night.