𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

(DISCLAMER: I wanted to change the timeline, so when Sevani started at this school it was second semester and they are now on summer break!!!)

Kahli Maree Banks💚
I woke up at 5 something in the morning. I couldn't sleep anymore and I felt really sick. It must've been something i ate. Or maybe from when that ho Sevani stomped on me. Who knows.

I ran to the bathroom and immediately threw up in the toilet. I couldn't stop because it happened so many times. I got up and got my clothes out of my closet and took a shower. After I brushed my teeth cause throwing up to me is nasty as hell I hate it.

I got dressed in some black leggings and a light brown furry sweater. I put on some uggs and grabbed my car keys. I drove to Walmart and picked up some snacks. I got hot Cheetos, pickles, some ice cream, and slim Jim's.

I walked over to the lady section cause I realized I needed some more pads and that's when it hit me. I missed my period. "Shit." I said looking at my phone and going to my calendar. Yep definitely missed it.

"This shit can't be real." I went to get a pregnancy test and a Plan B just in case. I walked to the isle and there was an older lady there. "Good morning sunshine" she said with a smile. I smiled back and said good morning as she looked down at my items.

"Babies are a blessing you know, i was younger than you when I had my son. He saved me." She said. "How old are you?" She asked. I looked down in shame. "Seventeen." I said lowly. "You never know why God does what he does, but I'll tell you everything happens for a reason, everything has a purpose." She said smiling.

I paid for my stuff and started walking off. She stopped me and looked at me with a smile. "Keep your head up baby girl." She said and hugged me. I hugged her back because little did I know everything she said was right.

I got back home after stopping at McDonald's for some hash browns. I went straight to my room and took the pregnancy test out of the box. "Here we go man." I said. I took the test and flipped it over waiting for the results.

"Fuck." I said and put my face in my hands.

———————————————————