𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑰𝑿

SEVANI RICHARDSON                                   🤍I let out a sigh as I started at the ceiling for what had to be hours

              SEVANI RICHARDSON
                                   🤍
I let out a sigh as I started at the ceiling for what had to be hours. I woke up before Grayson did and he was still knocked out. I was lost in my thoughts wondering if I made the right decision having this baby with YahMir. I honestly feel like he hates me and it hurts so bad. I don't wanna leave him, and i feel like I've been too hard on him. But if I stay i feel like I'd be hurting myself. I'm so scared I don't know what to do.

Rhy was on her way and I needed to get myself together before she came. I textdd Yarie and asked her to come watch the baby, while I went in my room to grab my stuff for a shower. YahMir was sitting on my bed and I walked straight past him into the closet. I grabbed some black nike pros and my light brown essentials hoodie and some socks to match. 

I was almost out of the room when he said my name. "Sevani." I kept walking and he grabbed my wrist. I turned to look at him but didn't say anything. "can you put the clothes down for a second please?" he asked. I put the clothes down and still looked at him without saying a word. The more I looked at him the more hurt I felt. Everything I've been feeling the last few weeks just came up.

"Do you hate me YahMir?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "You're the mother of
my child I could never hate you." I he said pulling me to sit down. "So why you been treating me the way you have?" I asked. "YahMir i've been dealing with so much i'm too the point where i'm not even sure I wanna live anymore." I said starting to cry, and i mean ugly cry. And i'm far from ugly so you know i'm crying for real.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "Cause I thought you didn't like me anymore." i said sniffling. "come here bru" he said hugging me. "I know we may not be on the best of terms, but this is a start. we gotta communicate sevani we can't keep hurting each other." he said grabbing my face to look at him. "we gotta try okay? and you gotta tell me how you feel i can't read minds baby. i love you so much and i don't wanna lose you" He said with his voice cracking.

"And Im sorry i been crashing out on you baby im sorry. I love you sevani please don't break up with me a nigga can't even breathe without you bru" He said. "I'm not leaving you Damarious." I said. He tried to kiss me but I snapped my head back. "Ion know where them funky ass lips been." I said mugging him. He grabbed my neck and kissed me anyway.

"you get on my nerves." I said getting my clothes and going in the bathroom to take a shower. I let the water get hot before getting in. I heard the bathroom door open and YahMir came in behind me. "Bru you just wanna be all up on meeee." I said. "shut yo ass up." He said washing my back with soap. " I just got my girl back you better be glad I can't jump in yo skin."
   ————————————————————
I heard someone knocking on the door so I want down the steps but I tripped over my foot and fell. "oh my fucking goshhhh" I wined. "BAE" I heard YahMir yell and he came running down the steps. My dad came from the kitchen and started laughing. "Yo big ass gon be just fine. Prolly can't even see yo feet that's why you fell.  just big as shit" he said between laughs. I flicked him off and YahMir helped me up. "you okay?" he asked as he picked me up and took me to the couch. "yea." I said. He went to answer the door and it was Rhy and Kemani.

"fuck happened to you?" he asked. "Her big ass fell down the steps" my daddy said laughing again. "i'm finna buy yo ass that electric thing that carry you down the steps" kemani said. "you know what, both of y'all stop talkin to me cause yall gon piss me the hell off." I said. "hey baby momma" rhy said hugging me and rubbing my stomach. "when is my nephew gon get here, been baking in the oven for too long" she said.

"got four more weeks" i said. "this lil nigga needa hurry up." yahmir said sitting next to me and rubbing my feet. "unt unt i got beef with you" she said mugging him. "mani come here we needa talk" my dad said walking into the kitchen. "don't start with me" yahmir said mugging her. they started going back and forth, damarious kept rubbing my feet and rhylo kept rubbing my belly. yarie was still upstairs with grayson so i could relax. I closed my eyes dosing off. Maybe everything will be okay after all.
—————————————————————
yall i promise i tried to be consistent and i was gon upload way sooner but life been hittin me so hard lately, and ik this chapter short as shit but ima get something else out real soon,
i'm tryin to get back on here but it's been so much hitting me at once, but i love yall and ima get better and stop neglecting yall 😭 andddd ima bring love drought back soon cause my writes block is officially overrrr.
-mscrazydelusions ✨🩶