𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀

Authors Note: my book is almost at 1k... like whatttttt, im excited fr cs tbh i didnt think anybody would read my book but thank yall😛😛any wayssss on to the book:
•••

2 Months Later...

              SEVANI RICHARDSON                                    🤍"Baby wake up

SEVANI RICHARDSON
🤍
"Baby wake up." I heard. "Nooo" i whined. "Come on we gon be late" YahMir said kissing on my neck, up to my cheeks and then my lips. "Fineee." I said getting up and punching the air. He laughed at me. "You can sleep as much as you want in the car, we gon be in there for a while." He said.

I had a long day ahead of me. I had my maternity shoot, I was announcing my pregnancy on instagram, and I had my 6month checkup and I'm finding out the gender of my baby today. I also had to get my hair, makeup, and nails done. But that wasn't until later today. YahMir also has to get his hair done. After all of that im also going to get Grayson from Kahli and Kasen. She hasn't responded to the text I sent last night but i figure she's just having family time.

I got in the shower then I put on a brown long sleeve shirt with grey sweatpants. I matched it with some brown Tazman Uggs. I slicked my hair in a bun in the back. I grabbed my phone, keys and headed down the stairs. "You sure we can't come with you to see your pictures?" My nana asked. "Yesss, I want them to be a surprise for everyone." I said hugging her and kissing her cheeks.

"Y'all gon be gon for a while?" My daddy asked. "Yes." I went to hug him too, my grandpa was still sleep. "Don't have sex." He said eyeing us. "A lil bit too late for that." I said pointing to my stomach. "You're a grandpa." I said. "The sexiest one you ever seen." I scrunched my face up. "Ew." I laughed and went out the door. I didn't even realize YahMir left cause he was in the car waiting for me.

I got in and closed the door. "Where we going first?" He asked putting his hand on my thigh. "Doctors office," I said letting the seat back. "You tired?" I nodded. I grabbed the blanket from the backseat and closed my eyes. "What you wanna eat?" He asked. "Zaxbys" I said closing my eyes and going to sleep.
——————————————————————
"Bae" i heard him but ignored him. I was sleepy, and my back was starting to hurt. "Wake up mamas" he said shaking me gently. "Baeeeee" he said kissing my cheek. "Nicole wake up!" He slightly yelled in my ear. "Im finna beat yo ass damarioussss" i whined. "You wouldn't wake up, cmon let's go see our baby." He said opened the door.

I got out of the car punching the air again cause I was tired. He laughed at me. "Why you so tired all the time?" He asked holding my hand. "I don't know, but i could sleep all day, wake up eat, or use the bathroom, and go back to sleep and sleep through the whole night." I shrugged. "I was sleeping a lot before I got pregnant but I sleep way more now." I said as we got inside the hospital.

I could go the regular doctor's office but I like coming here because my doctor doctor is always here. "Hey baeeee." I said walking up to the girl that's always at the front desk. "Hey sexy." She said hugging me. "Stop tryna steal my girlfriend." YahMir said bugging her. "I been took her, you ain't know?" She said smirking at him. "Mmcht, man bye." He said putting his hand on my waist.