𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵

SEVANI RICHARDSON                                  🤍Its been a week since I've been in the hospital

SEVANI RICHARDSON
🤍
Its been a week since I've been in the hospital. I've still been having small pains and I've been spotting but not enough to go back to the doctor. "DONT BE SURPRISED BABY ITS JUST ME, DONT BE SO SHY BOY WHEN I BUSS IT WIDEEEE I HYPNOTIZE YOU WITH THIS PUSSAYYYY." I sung to the top of my lungs walking into the kitchen.

"Girl shut the hell up!" My dad yelled from the living room. "Right, ugly ass singing voice!" My grandpa yelled after him. "Don't wanna hear that freaky ass shit!" My dad added. "Okay both of y'all can hush." I said warming up my boiled peanuts in the microwave. "I GOT YOU SPRUNG OFF IN THE SPRING TIME, FUCK ALL YO FREE TIME YOU DONT GET NO ME-TIME" I screamed again.

"Sevani DONT MAKE ME BEAT YO ASSSSSSS!" He sung in the same rhythm as the song. I busted out laughing grabbing my peanuts and a trash bag for the shells. "THATS YOU AND ME TIME WE BE GETTIN SO LOUD THAT DICK MY SOUL SMILE THAT DICK MAKE ME SO DAMN PROUDDD!" I yelled walking up the steps to my room.

"Baby fatherrrr." I screamed putting my peanuts down and jumping on him. "Yes mama?" He asked kissing all over my face. "I'm hungry." I said eating my peanuts .
"Sevani, you're literally eating something right now." He said pointing to my peanuts and stealing one. "Fuck you don't touch my shit." I said getting up and going to the bottom of the bed.

"Moody ass." He said following me and kissing my neck. "Nope, fuck offa me." I mugged. "Girl shut up." He said laughing and pulling me on him. "I hate you." I got off him and he pulled me back on him. "You love me. And apparently my dick too, I heard you singing." He said laughing.
"Fuck you." I said sticking the middle finger up at him and getting up.

"Bae my dick hard." He said looking at me. "Beat it. Cause I don't give a fuck." I said laying down. "You ain't shit." He said mugging me. "Mhm good night." I said closing my eyes. My eyes shot open cause the baby was on my bladder. "Damarious get yo baby bru." I said getting up to go pee. "Why?" He followed me into the bathroom. "Causeeee he on my bladderrrr" I whined. "It's a she but whatever. And move her."

I smacked my lips and looked him. "You're a dumbass. How the hell ima move this baby, THATS GROWING IN MY FUCKING STOMACH!" I yelled. "Calm down mama I just asked you a question." I rolled my eyes and got up wiping myself and washing my hands. "I'm sorry baby, I don't know my mood is switching so much." I said rubbing his ears while he held on to my waist as i stood between he his legs.

"I understand you pregnant and all but this attitude gotta go." He said grabbing my ass. He straddled his lap and starting to kiss on his neck and he squeezed my butt. "Do something about it then." I grabbed his face and kissed him putting my tongue in his mouth.

He layed back on the bed still kissing me and he lifted my dress. He put his hands in my panties and started rubbing on my clit. He rubbed my entrance with two of his fingers and stuck them in pumping in and out of me. I moaned and started grinding on his fingers.

He curled his two fingers and rubbbed his thumb on my clit. "Ohhh yesss, right there." I moaned feeling myself about to come. "Come for daddy." He said looking me in my eyes. He started fingering me faster and soon his fingers were covered with my juices. He put his fingers in my mouth letting me taste myself and he kissed me again putting his tongue my mouth. "You nasty." I said laughing.

I got off his lap and unzipped his pants pulling them down. I pulled his boxers down too and dick sprung up already hard. He had pre-cum already dripping from it so i started rubbing it up and down with my hands. He threw his back and groaned. I grabbed his dick with my hand and licked it up and down looking at him right in his eyes. I put the tip in my mouth and sucked on it.

"Shit." He said groaning again. I started sucking slowly but then sped up. "Damn mama." He said with breathing hard. He put his hand on my head moaning. I slowed down and took it out slapping the tip against my tongue. I put it back in my mouth and started going as fast as I could.

"Bae im finna nut." He moaned putting his hand on my head again. Soon i felt his nut hit the back of my throat and i swallowed it.
"Damn." He said chuckling. I came back up to his face and he grabbed my neck and tongue kissed me again. He broke the kiss and smirked at me. I pulled my dress off and he pulled my panties down. I got on the bed and arched my back. He slapped my ass pushed my arch deeper.

He slammed into me and I screamed. He grabbed my neck and pulled me back making sure I felt every inch. "Mmmmmmm!" I moaned loud. "You like daddy dick?" He asked putting his hands on my waist and going deeper. All you heard in the room was my loud moans, our bodies clapping together, and my juices spreading on his shaft. "Yesssss!" I moaned.

"Fuckkkk!" I screamed trying to move forward. "Unt Unt don't run." He said pulling me back. "YahMirrrr" i moaned loosing my arch. "Unt unt fix that shit." He said pushing me back down making me arch deeper this time. "B-b-baeee" i screamed out. "Yo pussy so good." He said groaning. "I'm finna c-cummm!" I moaned out fucking back.

"Cum on this dick." He said slapping my ass again. That's all he had to say, my legs started to shake and my vision went blurry. "ouuuuuu!" I moaned out cumming all over his dick. "Ughhhh" I heard and felt his nut in me. He grabbed my neck and pulled my body up against his kissing me again. I fell forward on the bed and tried to catch my breath. "Gon ahead and catch your breath cause we ain't done." He said laying next to me.
——————————————————————
I woke up to YahMir shaking me. "Baby wake up." He said kissing my face. "Whatttt" i whined. Come on we gotta get ready. I smacked my lips and got up. "Do we have to have this dinner?" I asked referring to his mother and sister. "Yes we do, come on please." He begged wrapping his arms around me.

"Fine." I said getting dressed. "Damarioussss." I said turning on the shower water. "Yes?" He asked walking in the bathroom. "Can you get my clothes and bring them in here?" I asked washing my body. "Yea." He said going back in the room. "MY THROAT CRAZYYYYYY!" I sound rinsing off. "Shol is." He said laughing. "Get out." I said smiling at him. I brushed my teeth, dried off, and put my clothes on.

"You look pretty." He said kissing my cheek and taking a picture of us in the mirror. "Thanks daddy." I said posing. "Let's do a quickie." He said smiling. "Boy come on." I said pulling his hand out the room.
——————————————————————
I sat at the dinner table rubbing my belly and I seen Brenda, Yasmeen, and Yarrie walk behind them dragging her feet. She sat on the side of the table with me and YahMir while the other two sat on the other side. "I brought y'all here so we can talk. And be mature. I don't like what happened at my birthday and i feel like yall were being petty." YahMir said to his mom and sister.

"I wasn't wrong. I have nothing to say." Brenda said looking at the menu. "You know what. I'm gonna go get some air she's pissing me off already I don't have time for this." I said getting up with Yarie behind me.
————————————————————
i got lazy yall sorry. buttt the next chapter gon be a long one I promise and ima finish the dinner, this just a lil update until then. and my sex scenes gettin better😏. anyways byeeee
-mscrazydelusions ✨🩶