Chapter 1

HEADLINE NEWS: CROWN PRINCE HAS GONE MISSING.

What? This wasn't in the original story. But first let's FLASHBACK.

FLASHBACK

----‐-------------------

You were walking en route when a truck decided to just swerve off the road and hit you. THE END.

Um okay. But at least you read this manwha before dying. What was it called? You can't remember but basically it was where the main character was like a duke's daughter and then she didn't really like the prince. She kinda liked him later though anyways. Then there are other male characters too.

--‐-----‐-------‐--------------------‐--------------

So yeah. Except, could you like, get any better role than this?! You were transferred as a mere side character. And this time something is off. How could the prince go missing? He is a main part of the story. Well, anyway you could care less. You were reborn as well I guess as Y/n L/n except you looked the same however you were the daughter of a count. The prince and you wouldn't cross path anyways so whatever. Anyways you better just live a peaceful life. So you decided to just bring some money with you, go off into a field and start your own life or something. I mean you just wanted to like, run though a field, but gracefully. Is that too much to ask for? So off you went into the forest next to your residence. You ran into what looks like a giant tower.

Having nothing better to offer you decided to go inside. You encounter a bookish looking receptionist at the table.

"Welcome... to Germaine's Magic Wares..." He said in a boring way.

"Can I look around?" You said.

"Yeah..." He said.

"Where's Germaine?" You replied

"Somewhere, anywhere, maybe in the top of the tower don't ask me..."

"..." Okay then.

So you looked around the store, and saw potions like, "TURN YOU HEAD INTO A PUMPKIN," "RESTORE YOUR MANA," "TURN INTO A CAT," "BECOME BEAUTIFUL," pretty insulting... and more potions of the like. What interested you though, were the potions kept under a case, labeled, "DANGEROUS POTIONS BEWARE. EXTRA COST"

Inside there was "POWERFUL LOVE POTION," "SWAP BODIES," "KILL IN AN INSTANT." Well, if you owned that swapping potion it would sure be sweet to swap bodies with the crown prince. But then you'd have to know where he is...

Well, you have a new mission now, don't you.

Author's Note: This story is also published on quotev! Link: https://www.quotev.com