Chapter 3 (when all falls down)

L'manberg, manberg, pogtopia, even the littler ones, manifold land, whatever Nikki from l'manberg had made. They all had one thing in common. they fell. And slime, charlie slime had been there for them all.

So why did it hurt when quackity from Las Nevadas fell? Slimes own hands were the ones to let go. To push him. Slime walked through the remains of las Nevadas. Wincing at every 'slime' body he passed. They were all so foreign to him. So medical. All clones. He did know, realistically, that's how quackity wanted him. And he was, for a while, plyable, an empty person needing direction. Even though quackity had enforced on him, slime still held a sliver of affection. He hated it. It was manufactured and made him want to tear himself in two. He hated what he was. A slime. Dependent on others to simply exist. He hated who he'd depended on. Who he'd chosen. When he approached the edge of Las Nevadas he turned to see that it was a wreck. There were smudges of slime everywhere, most losing their form already. He knew everyone was dead. He had killed purpled. Killed... Killed... He had killed... He sank down into the warm sand. Watching the fires spread to more explosives.

Rule number 4.

Everything gets destroyed.

Rule number 3.

Create no emotional attachments.

Rules were rules. But did it really have to be like this..? He was left with no one to trust. Not even himself. No one to turn to.

No legacy.

No legacy...

He sank further into the ground losing form quickly.

"Goddamn it!!!"

Slime moved his eyes around to see foolish from a long time ago, hands on his head

"GODDAMN IT QUACKITY!!! Crap, did... did the slimes not work? Oh God... Shit QUACKITY!!" slime shifted a little in the sand, slowly following behind Foolish. "Did he die? Wh-where is he?"

'oh, I should help' the thought flashed through slime's head as soon as foolish had said it out loud. 'emotion, right I have my own.' slime narrowed his eyes trying to weave his way away from anyone. "FOOLISH!" Quackity was running, quackity was sobbing. Slime wanted to run. Slime wanted to know how to cry.

"Woah!! Woah! Quackity hi. W-what happened? Start there" Foolish put his hands on quackitys shoulders. "I... I ca-cant." Quackity was inconsolable. Slime wanted to leave but there was still some sort of string tying him to this place. This terrible man who taught him terrible things. Maybe it wasn't so bad to care for him though. He looked exactly like countless before him, all betrayed. All broken. Maybe he just needed a hug, one hug... 'no, no no no NO.' This man was evil and not a friend. Slime shut out his sobs and crept away from the both of them.

Wait. When had he gotten here? Had he regressed into a full mob? He must've because he didn't remember making his way to the hall where he had spent his days trying to reform. Trying desperately to remember what quackity had taught him. What it was like being human. Regressing as any mob was dangerous, you'd lose any sense of humanity you had and just wander but regressing as a slime was sad. You would split off into multiple parts and try to remember why or when you did, or give up and start over. It happens when you die when you want to give up. He'd done it when he'd fallen into the lava. It was his first time. He thought that was it. It was scary.

He decided he hated lava.

He decided he was cold

He closed his eyes and slept.

a dsmp fic?!?!? in 2023?!?!?! yuck /hj ughh,, ermm,, this is what inspired me to write my BEST PEICE EVER!!!! its called uh- reaching for the unobtainable n its another fic I've posted. pls go read it its better than this fic (sigh I had high hopes but it just kinda sucks)