Future : Aftermath

Summary : This is it. The final chapter of future arc! Last chapter was so sad. I hope you all enjoy this final chapter of future arc. We will be going back to weekly updates once more after this chapter. Please continue to enjoy.

 Please continue to enjoy

Tsuna let out a breath. "Byakuran-sama!" Kikyou yelled out not accepting the fact that his boss was gone. "We... Won!" Gokudera and Yamamoto yelled out together. "Yeah!" Ryohei cheered. "Sawada-dono!" Basil yelled out as well. "We've done it!" "We've won!" They cheered as they ran over to Tsuna. "Tsuna-kun!" Kyoko called him. "Tsuna-san!" Haru cheered his name.

Sakura looked over at Tsuna from Hibari's arms. Hibari on the other hand didn't move. He didn't like crowds and it was clear that Sakura wasn't in the mood to cheer with everyone else. "Do you want me to put you down?" he asked her without looking at her. She wanted to say no because she felt comfortable in his arms but she figured she might be getting too heavy for him. "Yeah. I'm okay now." she assured him. He glanced down and saw she wasn't looking at him. His gut told him to keep holding her but instead he listened to her and let her down slowly. "Thank you." she said, turning her back to him and looking over at Tsuna and his friends.

Sakura wasn't the only one feeling weak after that battle. Tsunayoshi was emotionally and mentally drained. He lost his footing and started to fall forward. Gokudera and Yamamoto caught him. "Tenth!" Gokudera called him. "Are you okay?" Yamamoto asked him. "You did well, Tsuna." Reborn praised him. "But... but Gamma... Uni..." he whined a bit.

"Princess! Brother!" Tazaru cried over his brother's and the princess's remains. "I can't believe this!" Nosaru cried as well. They weren't the only ones. Sakura shed her tears already but that didn't stop her from feeling sad. Hibari on the other hand wasn't sure how to comfort her. "It's not just Gamma and Uni... This battle has hurt so many people..." Tsuna cried.

A loud cry of pain was heard causing everyone to look over at the Varia. Kikyou was on the ground bleeding. "Your boss went and kicked the bucket." Bell laughed out. "And next, it's your turn." Levi kicked him. "If you have any particular method you wanna die, we're all ears." Fran assured him. "Wait! What are you doing? We don't need anymore damage!" Tsuna tried to stop them. "Why do you care about this scum? This is a creature who only knows how to kill!" Levi reminded them all.

And it was a painful reminder. Sakura frowned. She had been acting like a normal girl with human feelings. She was forgetting that she was a Yakuza Princess and that it was her job to make sure her family was taken care of. She was a member of the disciplinary committee and Byakuran, and his crowd ruined the peace of Namimori and deserved punishment. The princess straightened herself out. The Varia was right. This was no time to be weak and allow Kikyou to get away. He had to pay too.

Hibari saw the air change about her and smirked a little. There she was. The most annoying person he had ever met that had somehow ended up occupying all his thoughts. He went and stood proudly next to her.

"You're wrong... They were all once normal humans..." Irie limped his way over. Everyone looked over at him. "What?" Levi questioned in disbelief. "Irie Shoichi..." Kikyou spat his name out like a virus. "At the time when the Millefiore was gathering up strong forces, I was there to check on every country's mafia, military, and assassins, but I never saw them. Which means that they were normal people that aren't even listed in the register..." He pointed out.