Simon : Tsunayoshi vs Enma

Summary : I hope you all enjoyed that smutty fluff from last chapter. This week we get two chapters as Tsuna fights Enma and another memory. I hope you all are enjoy it.

The group woke up the next morning and continued on their way

The group woke up the next morning and continued on their way. They walked up the side of the cliff. Sakura and Hibari walked much further down than the rest of the group. After all, the prefect didn't like crowds. Sakura didn't mind. The walk was quiet until Tsunayoshi and Hibari stopped in their tracks. The princess looked at Tsuna but then noticed Hibari wasn't next to her anymore.

"Kyoya?" She called out to him. He blinked and looked at her. "It's nothing." he assured her and joined her on the same step as her. "Really?" she asked him, worried. He looked at her fondly. "Mukuro." he mouthed the name. Her eyes widened. She couldn't sense him but she knew Hibari and the illusionist shared an unusual bond. The girl nodded and continued on their way as soon as Tsuna and his crowd began to move as well.

The crowd came up to a cave. They stopped and talked about it for a bit but Hibari and Sakura were too far away to hear anything. Instead he pulled her away from them. His hands were on her waist as she was forced to look up at him. "Whatever happens with that other herbivore I need you to stay out of it." he warned her, his voice and tone serious. She rolled her eyes at him. "I already know. He's your prey." she smiled at him. He nodded and let her go.

Tsuna and his crowd must have gotten deeper into the cave because the couple hadn't heard their voices anymore. "Let's go." he said, taking her hand and leading her into the cave. They walked in silence until she felt her dinosaur start to vibrate around her wrist. She stopped and looked at it. "Hibi?" she whispered. Hibari stopped and looked back up at her. "Saku what is it?" he asked, concerned. "Hibi is getting excited again. I think he senses someone with a lot of flames. He might be hungry." she explained. Hibari looked at where they were heading. His gut feeling was that he should leave her there.

"Stay close." he ordered her. She quickly caught up to him. "What's wrong? Do you sense something too?" she asked him. "No, but I trust Hibi. If he senses someone with a lot of flames then we should be on guard." She nodded in agreement.

Both of their suspicions were revealed when they saw the underground castle. There were powerful red flames coming out of all of the openings of the castle. He was about to tell her to stay on guard but when she walked past him, her storm boots already lit, he felt himself blush. When did his cherry blossom become so comfortable in her shoes? He smiled. This was another moment he fell for her.

They walked through the castle until they heard Tsuna and his group. They walked right up to them. The couple stood next to each other. "What are you all talking about? That little herbivore is my prey" Hibari announced their arrival. "Hi-Hibari-san!" Tsuna yelled loudly. "Well, I suppose I can wait for you to be killed first. Afterwards, I'll bite him to death." Hibari said, looking at Tsuna. Sakura smiled at them all.

"Wha?" Gokudera yelled. "You're... just assuming I will be killed?" Tsuna asked Hibari. "Hibari, you bastard! You're totally looking down on him!" Gokudera continued. "Hey, hey, calm down Gokudera!" Yamamoto tried to control the bomber. Sakura tugged Hibari's sleeve but she saw that look in his eyes. He was accepting that Tsuna was going to bite Enma and save him in his own way. She turned her attention to Tsuna. "Don't forget your pride Tsunayoshi." she nodded to him.