Chapters 2 - Spill

Amy's POV

"Amy!"

I heard Lisa constantly shouting. I wasn't passed out at all, I just understood that a man in a Porsche just hit my broke ass so might as well I play dead.

"Big pussy man why yuh nuh look weh yah go crawsis ugly man," I heard Lisa shouting and for the first time I wished she would shut up.

"Amy, wake up nuh!" she shouted. The only reason I really opened my eyes was because she sounded like she was about to cry.

"Lisa?" I said faintly.

"Amy, yuh alright?" she asked. "Dirty man look how yuh almost kill me friend," she shouted.

One thing with her, when she starts, she doesn't stop,

I squeezed her hand to get her attention and when I did, I winked at her and just like that my best friend picked up quickly. I closed my eyes and she went to work.

"Jesus christ! him kill mi friend" she wailed. I was on the ground trying not to laugh at how extra dramatic she was.

"Murda, Murda.... Big man don't touch me yuh see me bawl" she said to some and I almost screamed out. I had to bite my lips to keep in the laugh.

"Someone needs to bring her to the hospital real quick," A man shouted.

"Nobody don't touch her, I will take her." Lisa said.

I knew she wasn't going to allow anyone to take me anywhere without her.

"Big stay bad man mi aguh wah all yuh information, from yuh name down to color brief yah wear," Lisa said sending the crowd in a laughing frenzy. I could help but laugh myself.

Lisa directed the entire operation, she had some men help with putting me into her car and I learned that the AD wagon man was actually a police officer but the man in the black Porsche was some big shot from the way he spoke.

The groceries that were spilled all over the parking lot were gathered by two guys who work inside the wholesale. And placed into the car and anything that was damaged was replaced by the wholesale.

***

"Aye me think yuh dead enuh gyal. Me wah piss and me haffi hold it." Lisa shouted as she drove out of the place. I was laying on the backseat laughing my ass off.

"Yuh see me just lose mi work and big car lick me down, mi mus play dead," I said.

I sat up in the car, perfectly fine, not a pain in my body.

"No man, when see you on the ground me jesus weh me aguh tell her father now."

Oh God, poor daddy, wouldn't want him to hurt suh.

"The car barely touched me, I just had to think fast and drop a grung."

"Well I have his information and I'm taking you to my doctor right now because you need a back brace, a neck brace and two crutches," she said.

"I need all of that?"

"Yes you do. Aye when me done wid him a bet him sell him Porsche."

"I just don't want to be unbelievable," I said.

"Amy, don't piss me off. Yuh hear wah me seh? A bruck up yuh name as of today."

I burst a big laugh.

Leave it up to Lisa to make lemonade out of this situation, real hustler.

"What's his name?"

"Gary Shepard and I have his plate number suh him can't escape this. Yuh haffi rich outta him."