Chapter 15 - Ledge

Amy's POV

"Azair, I have to go," I said while he was deep inside me once more. It seems as if he couldn't get enough of me. Every turn I made her was attached to me.

I could even deny that I loved it.

"Just come on this dick one more time then I will let you leave please. Fuck Amy, I just love when you do" he whispered.

His thrusting got more intense and the deeper he went the louder I screamed for mercy of his name. Never have i thought that I man could fuck me so could over and over and I still wanted more.

"My phone keeps ringing.. Please Az... Oh fuck... I'm cuming!"

He grabbed onto my neck and sank his dick while grinding into me. This man knew what the fuck he was

"That's what I want to hear," he said, then pushed deeper into me and just let his dick stay there until I finished shaking.

"You feel so fucking good. God knows I wish I could live inside of you."

I was too ashamed to say how I felt out loud because I knew what I was doing was wrong but it felt good.

Along with that, Azair fucked me soo fucking good, I flet like I lost all my bearings while riding his dick the way I have been doing through the night.

"I can't believe I will have to go shower again."

He kept kissing me all over, "You want me to join you in there?"

"No, I need to leave so I can return some calls and answer my emails and messages. Please get up Aza—"

He covered my mouth with his to shut me up.

"I might just play evil and lock you away in here."

"You can't do that plus you are leaving later today," I said, as I try to wiggle my way from beneath him.

..

"I don't think I want to leave today."

He made me suddenly stop squirming and look up at him. "Azair, remember you don't want to stay here. The whole thing that happened..."

"Stop worrying about that please. I want to leave when you are leaving," he said then kissed me.

There was no doubt he made me a little scared for him.

"You are the same one that said Panama is not the best place to get locked up, so please, just go home and if anything I will come to you or you visit me."

"Please stop Amy..."

"Azair, I don't want you to stay here."

He got off me and stood at the side of the bed, "Go take a shower so you can go handle whatever it is you need to," he said.

He sounded disappointed but it's ok, I was protecting him.

I took another shower and when I got dressed and was out of the bathroom he had a sandwich and orange on the table waiting for me.

He was in a better mood and I liked that, he wasn't the type to stay upset for too long.

"So I guess you are in a better mood now?"

"I am fine. Eat up."

"Thank you for doing this but I can't stay. I have to take the sandwich with me," I said.

The look of disappointment came once more.

"Aren't you on vacation?"

"Yes but remember Azair that I am also in a relationship and that man has been calling my phone. I have to go back to my hotel and sit for a while so I can talk to him without any distractions."