Chapter 12- Dot Com

Amy's POV

"You better answer that, it's been going off for some time now" Azair said as he pointed to my phone.

Chris decided that he was not about to stop calling until I answered the phone.

📞 My Love Calling...

Me: Hey baby.

My Love: Amy I have been calling you for the longest while now.

Me: Sorry babe, I came back and was in the shower.

My Love: I thought you said you were at the spa?

Me: Oh, yeah.. Ah... I didn't like the smell of the oils so I had to wash them off.

My Love: Is everything ok there?

Me: Everything is perfect babe, we are having a good time.

My Love: Make sure. I will call you later tonight.. Oh by the way the MF Charity, do you have some files? I might want to see them. How can I access them?

Me: I have my laptop with me, I could email everything to you once I get something to eat.

My Love: No rush, but I need to see them today.

Me: I will send them shortly.

My Love: Ok baby. I love you, talk to you later.

Me: Love you too baby.

*Ends Call*

"Seems like I almost got you in trouble?" Azair said.

My phone rang again but this time it was from an unknown number and I just knew who this was. I immediately blocked the number.

"What you said?"

"Are you in trouble? You look a little flustered."

"No, nothing like that. I have to leave soon becauseI have sent this email off."

"You can't access it on your phone?"

That's another thing I needed to fix about my work ethics, I always tend to keep everything in one place, that wasn't good.

"No, it's all on my laptop."

"Well you have to wait a little while before you can go out there."

"I know. Anyways, you want something to eat? I could order some food for us because I am starving"

"Amy you have don't have to do all this—"

"It's ok, I want to. Tell me what you want."

"Honestly all of this is embarrassing for me—"

"Could you please chill? I have been in the same place where you are and I got help. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. Now tell me what you want to eat."

Lisa's POV

"Azair just texted me, he said we should just lay low for a couple more hours." Dante said.

It was an hour since we got back to the house and I decided not to call Amy because she could have had the decency to let us know that she was ok.

I hated this whole thing and at this point I wanted to pack my bags and go home.

"How long? Because I want to go to the beach," Chantal said.

"A that with you now enuh, fi a little gyal you don't listen."

She hissed her teeth and flew up from the chair.

"Me nuh need fi listen to you and don't call me nuh gyal cause yuh nuh better than me."