flustered - chris

today we are making a car video reacting to edits

today we are making a car video reacting to edits. i have no idea who were going to be reacting to since nick kept it a secret so we wouldn't take reactions.

after matt finishes driving to our local carpark we get ready to film. i set UK the camera and matt goes out to check. once he gives a thumbs up i press record. "hey everyone, so today im going to be introducing this video because nick is being an asshole." i roll my eyes.

nick side eyes him. "today we are reacting to edits, me and matt don't know who or what the edit is about so these are going to be our first reactions." i finish speaking and let nick take over.

my brother, nick shows the phone to us. the edit is of arianna greenblatt to the audio 'sweater weather by the neighbourhood '  matt smiles at the edit, i just slowly nod, grooving with my music.

after the edit is finished were forced by nick to rate the edit. "I give it a 9/10 some of the clips were bad quality but overall it was amazing." matt says happily. they look over to me, awaiting my answer. "oh, i think it was a solid 6/10, since of the song." i say quietly, not really paying attention.

they all go quiet after my answer. nick pulls up the next edit, of cassie (reader). i immediately start blushing, i didn't even know until my brother's pointed it out. "ooolalala, chris is blushingg." matt teased me. "im not, im-" i quickly stop speaking after i open up my camera app and notice my red cheeks.

"oh shit- so what..she's kinda attractive." i mumble. "what did you say? say it louder." nick speaks. "i said she's kinda attractive!" i raise my voice. "wow, no need to get angry. but i don't think you would blush someone that is 'kinda attractive." nick says, doing air quotes for 'kinda attractive.'

i roll my eyes again and look out the window.

authors note
hiii !
please send in requests and ideas !
don't be a silent reader
read and vote xx
🤍🤍