hair - chris

this imagine came from my chris imagines book. please give me some requests for nick matt and chris on the first chapter there is of this book.

chris is needy and wants his girlfriend to come over. he feels lonely without her and wants her comfort. this includes a girl named camryn as the oc

camryn wakes up, her eyes feeing heavy. straight as she sat up, she checked her phone, only to see three missed calls from chris. she quickly calks him back. once he picks up the only thing she can hear is silence."whyd you call?" she asks. "i want to see you." he says. "now? let me check, um.." she takes the phone from her ear and checks the time. "8:44am? you want to see me at 8:44am?" she repeats.

"yes. is it a problem i want to see my all time favourite person?" he asks sartasticly. "no not at all. atleast let me get ready first." she mumbles a reply. "can we facetime while you get ready? i want to see your beautiful face." he says in a cute voice, seeming like he only just woke up aswell. "mmmm, alright." she hangs up, quickly recieving a face time call from snapchat.

when she answers, she is greeted by chris's warm smile. "hey babe." he says, blush filling his cheeks. "hi." she replies, getting out of bed and setting her phone against her mirror which sits on her desk. "you look so beautiful this morning." he says. she cant help but blush at his comment. "thank you." she responds.

camryn sits down at her desk and fixes her phone. she starts to brush her hair. "when are you coming over?" chris asks in a needy tone, his phone screen showing him on the couch in his living room. his hair is messy and the chain necklace you gave him around his neck. "an hour the earliest." she replies, not looking at the phone but into the mirror.

she puts her hair into a braid. her hair looks better then before. she rubs her eyes and yawns. camyrn then does her lashes. "you dont need that.. whatever you call it, your beautiful the way you are cam." chris speaks, his voice calm and soft. she doesn't reply, instead, she rolls her eyes and continues doing her lashes. "please don't compliment me while im getting ready." she mumbles.

chris sighs, not talking. a few minutes later she finishes her face makeup and smiles at herself in the mirror. "stop my dimples ruin the whole look." she says sadly, grabbing her phone and switching it so he can see what she looks like in the mirror. "your so beautiful. dont say that." he says in a worried tone. "please just come over, dont even bother changing." chris says, desperate to see her.

"okay, im coming." she says, holding her phone and walking out of her room, downstairs and into the garage. she plops down her phone on the passenger seat and turns on her car. "ill be there soon." she mumbles. she pulls out of her driveway and heads over to chris's house. "dont hang up." chris says. "why?" she responds.

chris sighs. "because i dont want to go one second without you." he replies. a few minutes go by and she pulls up to his house. "im here." she says. "hurry up come inside." he says in a needy tone. "coming." she says before hanging up. she goes up to his front door and opens the door.

straight away chris runs up to the door and hugs her tightly. "i missed you so much." he says, pulling out of the hug. he holds her hand and takes her to the couch. "camryn." he says. "yes?" she replies. "can you sit on my lap and play with my hair?" he asks quietly, almost ashamed of the question. "of course." she replies.

camryn sits on his lap once he is seated on the couch. she leans forward abit, her elbows resting on his shoulders. she runs her hands through his hair. "that feels so nice, baby." he mumbles, leaning his head forward, their foreheads touching. she continues to play with his hair, softly massaging his scalp. camryn wonders why he has wanted her to come over so bad, what could possibly be going on?

"now, what has been going on?" she asks, seeming worried. "i have just missed you so very much." he responds, leaning back and kissing her lips. "alright, ill take that as the best answer ill get." she sighs, rubbing his lower arms while they wrap around her body, not letting her leave his lap.