Epilogue: The Beginning of a New Era

Author's Notes: Did you really think the story was over? LMFAO Actually, this chapter is an epilogue, showing what happened after the tragic fate of the two protagonists, Emily and Nathan. So have a good read, guys ^^

Over the years, Emily and Nathan's friendship became very famous around the world

Over the years, Emily and Nathan's friendship became very famous around the world. Thanks to the friendship between them, the conflict between humans and evolved animals slowly ended, where several people began to support the cause of evolved animals, asking humanity to respect and accept them in society, as they are like us, the humans. During this period, several politicians emerged who also defended evolved animals, demanding an end to the conflict between evolved animals and humans.

World leaders who supported the cause of evolved animals believed in a possible coexistence between both species, in which they met to discuss possible ways to end the conflict. After several years of conflict between both species, in the late 2000s and early 2010s, the conflict finally ended, where evolved animals were finally accepted into society, finally no longer being considered aberrations of nature, and now being considered living beings just like humans, gaining equal rights.

Despite all this, as well as racism, there is still prejudice among some people against evolved animals, as unfortunately prejudice will always exist. Who would have thought that an unlikely friendship between a human and an evolved animal would change the world, being one of the biggest milestones in the history of humanity.

Final Notes: Now yes, you finally finished reading my book, lol. Thank you very much for reading my story, because it is your support that motivates me to write more books. I hope that in the future I will finally be able to write longer and more complex books than this one, but for now I have to create simple but well-made stories, this way I will gain more experience as a writer and then create something much more complex. Anyway, thank you very much for reading my book :)