Chapter Two

After some time passed in the mansion , you were oblivious to it as all the candy and music made all of tonight's worries flutter away. You had no clue as to how this party made you forget leaving but you chalk it up to your secret party animal instincts revealing themselves.

A lot of popular songs came on and boy were they a blast ! Thriller was currently playing in the background as everyone was cheering on the zombie skeleton DJ. It was hard to tell if he was dressed up as a hybrid or actually was a hybrid because of the potion. Either way , he was dropping them beats HARD.

Suddenly , when everything looked too perfect , BAM ! The lights went out and all that remained was pitch black darkness ! What the hell?! What was happening?! You overheard from a stranger that this was gonna happen so I guess that spooky effect was kinda ruined. Though you were curious to see what would happen. " Maybe this is to scare us " you mumbled to yourself

" Sorry my killer stylish peeps , but I have just received a request to play a brain electrifying song. Ya'll ready for this ? " the DJ's voice echoed throughout the room and one person just HAD to ruin it for everyone by pulling out his flashlight. Someone else in crowd yelled out " Turn off the flash you fucking moron ! " and it was SO hard to keep in your laugh.

Suddenly , hear a song and all of a sudden everyone began to cheer for the spooky beat.
Oh god. You knew what this was. Oh hell yeah !

Ironically enough , the lights started to come on and you saw none other then Author-Chan , who was not only in her Vampire costume , BUT SHE WAS SINGING THE WHOLE FUCKING THING WITHOUT REST !

Everyone began to jam out to this sick beat. How could they not ? As cheesy as Calling all the Monsters was , it was just something that made your brain feel like it was on drugs.

She held her hand out to you with a smirk and a strange look in her eyes. That of fiery confidence. " Hey don't leave me hanging. Come dance with me ! "

Well ? What will it be dear Y/N ? Will you join them ?