Chapter 2

It was just another day in Konoha that's when loud screams pierced the air. Okay, maybe it wasn't going to be a normal day after all. Ever since Kitsune had re-emerged the whole village was on edge, everyone was on guard shinobi and civilian alike. Not knowing if they'd be the next target of Kitsune's pranks. It was nerve-wracking not knowing what could be around the corner. There had been pit traps right in the middle of the street to falling anvils ala Looney Tunes landing on several unsuspecting persons. Then there were the numerous ACME products being used. A constant state of fear had swept throughout the village. Though it did keep all shinobi on high alert, so it did have an unseen perk.

Now back to the screaming, well, those screams came from the Akimichi compound. The entire big boned family had just finished eating when they all got mighty powerful diarrhea. It was so bad, it was painful and the stench carried all the way over to the Inuzuka compound. The Akimichi compound would need to be fumigated for weeks before it could be lived in again.

"Ah music to my ears, don't you just love to start the day with a massive prank Panda-hime?" Kitsune asked as he gazed upon the village with a wide grin.

Tenten shook her head. She couldn't believe that she went along with this one. She helped Kitsune gather all the very special laxatives that were needed in this prank.

"Come on Panda-hime, I think the Emo Duck needs a good wedgie, maybe that will loosen the rod up his butt" Kitsune said then hopped off his perch.

Tenten followed.

/Scene Break/

Sasuke was in the middle of training. It didn't bother him that his team was on reserve. They just slowed him down anyway. He had a mission he needed to complete, a goal, an ambition. Nothing was going to deter him at all. He was an avenger, he would go off alone to complete his task. All he needed was a bad ass cape that could whip around him whenever he moved. Yeah, that would be so sweet.

"HEYYYYYYY EMO DUCK!"

Sasuke turned and saw Kitsune and Tenten standing there. How'd they get in though was the question racing through his mind.

"What are you doing here loser?" he grunted.

WEDGIE" Kitsune shouted.

Sasuke felt his under shorts get yanked up and then he felt the waistband get pulled over his head.

"Kitsune, did you just give the last Uchiha an atomic wedgie?" Tenten asked.

"Yeah, I was going to do a normal one, but thought why stop there" Kitsune said with a wide grin.

The two watched as Sasuke struggled to remove the waistband of his underwear from his head, but it was so tight. His head was craned back almost painfully. His arms were flailing around and he could while his groin was being totally squished.

"No wonder he's always in a grumpy mood, he wears tight panties" Kitsune said.

Tenten just watched in amusement then pulled out a camera. This was too good to not capture. Maybe she can make flyers and send them around.

/Scene Break/

Team 8 were in the middle of training. Their sensei Kurenai Yuhi was watching over them all and was pleased with their progress. She was thinking about nominating her team for the upcoming chunin exams. She knew they'd be held within the village this year and that meant her team would have the home field advantage.