Chapter 1

READ THIS FIRST.

This isn't my story but my husband's in FF in case you haven't read it.

He's done with chapter 7 and 8 which was the final chapter but hadn't had any plan to publish them since they're still not polished.

Anyway, since right now my naruto stories are still in-progress, you can enjoy this read first.

XxXxX

It was over.

I looked at the girls coming over to my house's direction after their long and perilous battle.

My sister Miyu was looking all battered and tired after those dangerous fights that she did against the Ainsworth.

Illyasviel, my sister's dear friend too looked the same.

I turned at the older girls, Tohsaka, Edelfelt, and the Fraga. They look exhausted although they tried to not show it on their faces.

"Onii-chan!" My sister called for me as she finally noticed me.

I smiled at her.

Her face turned pale as she saw how beaten up I was. Wounds all over my body, including the diagonal one on my face then she finally noticed the bodies in my hands along with the older girls who gasped at them.

Tohsaka Rin especially, looked really pale as she noticed to whom one of the bodies belongs, she must have noticed her beautiful purple hair.

Matou Sakura.

The group then ran toward me at a fast pace. They too then turned at the other body.

Angelica Ainsworth.

It was quite weird since when I killed those fake Shinji and participants, their flesh turned back to puppet ones, but not for the blonde woman in my hand.

"Onii-chan...are you alright? and are they..." Miyu asked, I nodded sadly at her.

"Shirou-san..." Illyasviel too has her eyes puffed and begins to tear up.

The older girls just looked away with closed eyes except for Tohsaka who ran her hand through Sakura's hair.

Then she too began to tear up, muttering, "Rest well...sister..."

From that, I finally know why the black-haired girl looked sad when she listened to my story at Sakura's part.

But then, as if the time is up, the sky begins to crack, alarming all of us.

"Huh?"

All of us turn to look up at the broken sky.

"What's happening?!" the magenta-haired woman asked with a grim expression.

"The world can't handle it."

A voice rang behind the girls. A boy with blonde short hair and red eyes steps up toward our group with a dark expression.

"Gil-kun...what do you mean by that?! Pandora said that—"

"Yes, Pandora." He cuts in.

I know what he means immediately and before everyone can speak up, I opened my lips first.

"The world can't handle the Pandora's Box being opened in the Age of Man."

Everyone turns to me with an alarming look.

"You're quick in the uptake, Faker." The blonde kid known as the King of Uruk, Gilgamesh smirked at me while he said that.

"Then...then, what can we do to stop it!?"