17th member- Aravis-Brightspell

17th member of the book club: Aravis-Brightspell

Enrolled Books:

Genre: fantasy

Blurb: Secrets abound within the walls of the old Elburke mansion, where 16-year-old Kari Miyazaki works as a part-time gardener, unaware of the events that would soon entwine her fate with its not-so-ordinary occupants. For nothing is what it seems with her eccentric employer, or the elusive young master of the house, or for that matter, the new transfer student at her school.

Taren Leinier had sworn never to see her again, if it meant keeping her away from the inherent dangers of his razor-edged world. But after several years, he finds himself a student at Kari's school--and back into her life. For death's icy fingers had finally found her, and his enemies will stop at nothing to destroy all those he loves, to possess a terrible power that can bring the world to its knees.

 For death's icy fingers had finally found her, and his enemies will stop at nothing to destroy all those he loves, to possess a terrible power that can bring the world to its knees

Genre: fantasy

Blurb:For David John Trent, nothing would ever be the same again after a near-death encounter with a cloaked assailant lands him in a hospital ICU. His reality begins to spin out of control in what seems to be a never-ending nightmare, as he becomes the target of otherworldly, malevolent beings. His only hope of survival rests in the hands of an exiled Druid, himself shrouded in many secrets---and a Power that he can barely understand, let alone control.

Laurel Wreath Awards 2023 Winner: Most Enthralling WorldSunset-Moon Awards 1st Place Winner: Action/AdventureHappiness Awards 2nd Place Winner: Fantasy/Adventure/ActionRanking:#23 in EpicFantasy (out of 3.5K) 2023/4/16

Current read-for-read partner: MsOnirique and Kiahoya

(Note: There's no deadline for reading books. It's based on mutual cooperation between you and your reading partner)