31st member- msleeria

31st member of the book club: msleeria

Enrolled Book:

Genre: werewolf/ romance

Blurb: When Seraphina gets lost in the woods, she stumbles upon a strange plant that wounds her severely. As she's struggling to stay alive, she's rescued by a pack of wolves led by the powerful alpha, Duke. But when Duke learns of her injury, he tells Seraphina that the only way to cure her is to mate.

Desperate to survive, Seraphina
reluctantly agrees to the alpha's request. Still, her heart belongs to her best friend, Mason. Unfortunately for Seraphina, Mason is in love with another woman in the pack, Luna, who is also in love with Duke.As Seraphina struggles to accept her situation, she is tangled in a dangerous web of supernatural intrigue. She discovers that the mysterious plant that wounded her is part of a larger conspiracy and that dark forces work in the woods.As Emily and the wolves battle to unravel the plant's mystery and its conspiracy, she must also navigate her complicated feelings for Mason and Duke. With danger all around her, Seraphina must find a way to heal her injury, protect her heart, and survive in the dangerous world of the wolf pack.

 With danger all around her, Seraphina must find a way to heal her injury, protect her heart, and survive in the dangerous world of the wolf pack

Genre: fanfiction/ romance

Blurb: Jewel Park is a protective and caring sister to her younger sister, Jihyun. Born in Korea but decided to leave after their parents' divorce.

Since then, she always had a happy mask on her face wherever she goes. Now, she finds herself returning to the one place she least wants to be, only to meet a guy whose habit is insulting others, who thinks highly of himself and will do everything to destroy all the defenses she tried so hard to build all her life.

Current read-for-read partner: ArabelaTaylor