32nd member- SapphirianJ82

32nd member of the book club: SapphirianJ82

Enrolled Books:

Genre: werewolf/teen fiction

Blurb: JAREK

She's an abomination-a constant thorn in my side. She has no right to be sheltered so closely by my mother and father, the alpha and luna of the Blood Moon Howler Pack. She is not of Alpha blood. Therefore she doesn't belong in this family or our pack. When I become alpha, I will toss her out with the trash. Silver will regret the day my mother found her; I'll ensure that. SILVER I was born partially shifted with my wolf ears and eyes that shift from blue to gold, then silver. My parents rejected me and left me to die at the border of The Blood Moon Howler Pack. Luna Celestia stumbled upon me and pitied the day-old baby who couldn't fend for herself. Jarek has made it his life mission to bully me any chance he gets. Lucky for me, our father, Alpha Maximilian, took me under his wing and taught me how to fight. I have become the fiercest warrior of the pack at only sixteen years old. Sadly due to Jarek and his minions Xillon and Zane, the future Beta and Gamma of the pack, I have been shunned by all of my peers. Will I ever be accepted by anyone in my life? Or will I constantly be rejected? One thing is for sure; once I turn eighteen, I'm leaving. I will make my way in life, even if it means being on my own for eternity.Writer's Note:Hybrid's Fury Unleashed has depictions of verbal bullying abuse. There are mature intimate scenes as well as mature language that are not suitable for readers under the age of 18.Mild gore and assault are also a factor as you get further into the book. With all of this being said; read at your own risk. I'll post trigger warnings as needed. Enjoy your reading and have a fantastic day. Also, please be a dear and don't plagiarize my work. Hybrid's Fury Unleashed is my first attempt at writing a paranormal shifter novel. Please be mindful of this as you proceed. If you notice areas where I can improve my style of writing in this genre please be kind in lending constructive criticism in a kind manner.

 If you notice areas where I can improve my style of writing in this genre please be kind in lending constructive criticism in a kind manner

Genre: romance

Blurb: Lyra Riley, a twenty-one-year-old virgin psychology major, and Blaze Cunningham, a twenty-five-year-old CEO, have encountered the worst relationships.

Blaze has been used for his money and cheated on during all his long-term relationships. Lyra has been dumped time after time for not giving up her most prized possession. Both yearn to find their soulmate, someone to grow old with.And then, one night, Fate steps in for Lyra and takes the lead. Could she finally have found love, or is this another disaster in the making?

Current read-for-read partner: