47th member- blue512_lagoons

47th member of the book club: blue512_lagoons 

Enrolled Books:

Genre: mystery/thriller

Blurb: Renowned scientist Dr. Evelyn Stone discovers a groundbreaking formula capable of erasing specific memories. The formula attracts the attention of a mysterious organization, "The Eclipse," who seeks to weaponize it for their own agenda. Fearing the potential misuse, Dr. Stone goes into hiding.

As she disappears, her estranged daughter, Emily, stumbles upon clues leading to her mother's dangerous discovery. Unaware of the imminent threat, Emily begins her own investigation, delving into the shadowy world of corporate espionage and covert government operations.Emily soon realizes that she's being pursued by both The Eclipse and a determined government agent, Daniel Turner, who believes Dr. Stone's formula is the key to preventing a catastrophic event. Caught in the middle, Emily must navigate a web of deceit, betrayal, and danger as she races against time to uncover the truth behind her mother's invention and prevent it from falling into the wrong hands.The story unfolds with unexpected twists, revealing a complex web of characters with their own motives. As Emily uncovers the dark secrets surrounding the memory-erasing formula, she must confront her own past and the buried memories that could change everything.Note: This is a pure work of fiction and not intended to hurt anyone's beliefs or feelings.

Current read-for-read partner: Renee_Reads_