Chapter 7- Comfort

Mitsuri's POV

I looked down at the sleeping Muichiro in my arms.
"My poor baby, I've never seen him like this, I've never even seen him cry apart from the time he thought he made me upset," I say sympathetically.
"I wonder why he's so upset" Nezuko wrote in her little notebook. It was a birthday gift from Zenitsu last month.
"I don't know Nezuko..." I sigh, "Poor Muichiro though, it must be very bad if he's so upset." I stroked his hair whilst he slept.
"Lets have a girls night to cheer him up," Nezuko suggested.
"Nezuko your a genius!" I whisper-shouted.  "We'll gave a girls night with Kocho, Kanao, Aoi, Sumi, Kiyo and Naho,"
"Perfect," She wrote.
"Why don't you go tell them, Oh and tell Iguro I'm here with Muichiro, just tell him that Mui is upset about something alright? Also tell him I have to cancel our date tonight," I tell her.
"Mhm!" She nods before running off quickly. She was eager which was good.
Something on Mui's neck caught my attention, A bruise...? I pulled down his collar a little and my haw almost dropped. A hickey, now I understand why he was so distraught, he must have accidently slept with a friend... but who? A tear almost slipped from my eye as I remembered who Mui went home with last night, Genya Shinazugawa....

It was hard enough if he slept with a friend, but his best friend!? It was heart breaking to figure out. 
"Oh your poor child,"
I myself knew how bad it was to be rejected by someone and lied to but sleeping with a close friend, the pain must be almost tripled, I shed a few tears at this, I felt so bad for Tokito, but the best thing I could do is help him fix things and be there for him when he needs me most.

Nezuko POV

I quickly ran to the Butterfly Mansion, I crashed into Shinobu as soon as I opened the door.
"Ah! Nezuko my apologies, but ara~ ara~ why are you in such a rush?"

"I CAME HERE TO SEE YOU BECAUSE KANROJI-SAN TOLD ME WE'RE HAVING A GIRLS NIGHT TONIGHT WITH ALL THE BUTTERFLY MANSION GIRLS AND MUI, I ALSO HAVE TO DELIVER HER MESSAGE TO IGURO-SAN!!" I say really quickly, before forgetting that she heard was muffled mumbles due to my speech impediment and the fact I was mostly mute.
"Ara~ Ara~ Slow down Nezuko, write it down for me," She says kindly. I quickly open my notebook scribble down what I was saying and hand the page to Kocho-san.
"Oh, I see, and for what reason is this so quickly decided without planning?"
"Its something to do with Mui, I won't say what though since it is his personal thing," I write.
"Ah, I see, well Iguro-san is indeed here, you may go find him," she says. I quickly mumble my thanks before bolting across the Mansion  till I found Obanai.
"What do you want Demon girl," he hissed.
I quickly write down Mitsuri's message to him and hand it to him.
"What is so important about Muichiro that Kanroji would cancel our date," he raised an eyebrow.
I slip off my muzzle again, I had limited speech at the moment but I tried.
"M-Mui ... crying....l-l ots.... Kanroji... comfort," I manage to stutter.
"He....cried....." Iguro-san seemed to go quiet. "I've seen that kid cry less than I've seen Kyojuro cry...."
He looked at me thoughtfully.
"We both cover our mouths... but for different reasons," I stare at him. He pulls down the bandages a little so I can see his face. He has a massive scar going from one cheek to the other from the mouth.
"Its... ugly I know..." he seems upset and covers it up again.
"Its beautiful," I tell him. "Also you cannot be insecure about one scar, when Shinazugawa is covered in them," I scold him.
His eyes shone a little and patted me on the head.
"Go back to Kanroji now, and tell her that I understand," I mood before speeding back to Muichiro's massive estate and walked into Muichiro's room. I smiled at the sight, Kanroji had fallen asleep with Mui in her arms, I gently laid my head on Mui's lap and before I knew it I was asleep too.