«𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 4»

«𑁍»

It has been some time since then and Evaya was glad to have such kind guildmembers who forgave her for hiding who Heathcliff was to her, esspecially Diabel who should've felt negatively towards her became her greatest supporter.

"It matters not who you are Evaya, you have proven to everyone in this guild your commitment, loyalty, kindness and strength of will, you came to my guild and became a symbol to all these people. Of which I will always be eternally grateful for."

Hearing those words from him, but it also felt like a punch in the gut because she was still not being honest, but it's not like she had a choice to tell them, Heathcliff made sure of that. However, because of it peace was restored between guilds and she became the bridge needed for that.

𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗.

"I know and that's what makes it all the more vexing and at the end of the day I was the one who reached out to him first."

𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

"Pixie..." Evaya glowered as she didn't like being reminded of her blunder by her own digital friend.

𝚂-𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢!

««𑁍»»

61𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗿 • 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗺𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗴

Excitement crackled in the air as Evaya surveyed her reflection. Gone were the mismatched pieces of her previous gear. Now, she was clad in a breathtakingly high-spec set, its sleek design both feminine and practical. The blue and white accents shimmered with the colors of the Order of Sacred Hope, a symbol of pride nestled against her chest.