The Secret Few: Chapter 1

Scarlett's P.O.V

New York City. People get robbed there all the time.

While I'm there, not happening.

I surveyed the dark ally. I saw the boy surrounded by 4 bulky men. 

"I swear," the boy stuttered, shaking. "that's all I got!'

The four men closed in. The leader shook his head. "Nice try boy. We'll need all your money if you want any protection from us. We may have to," He paused, grinning at his gang. "force it out."

"N-n-no!" The boy gasped. The fear in his green eyes could be seen from my hiding spot. Time to step in.

I stepped out, making sure to keep my hood up to cover my face but even with the hood, you could see my obvious girlish figure.

"Hey!!"

The gang turned to me. The leader motioned for the bulkiest man to take care of me. The man was bald and butt-ugly.

I stood stock still as Baldy came and examined me. "Hmmm. Now what is a little girl like you doing in a dark alley like this, huh?" He said loudly. 

I didn't answer. 

He got real close to my face. "Awww. Is the little girl scared?"

I wasn't listening. I was concentrating on something completely else. With a sleek black coat and amazing agility and strength. I felt the strength course through my veins. I took a shot. 

Target hit.

The man grunted and doubled over as my fist nailed him in the stomach. Then I kicked him right in the face. He fell over and landed on the ground with a moan.

Instantly, two of the men were on either side of me. Baldy got up and moved to the shadows as the leader strode up. 

He had short brown hair and was wearing a hoody a few sizes to big.

I tensed, ready to run.

The leader saw that and smiled. "No where to run."

I backed up slowly and ran into someone. I spun around and saw Baldy, grinning madly. He must have snuck around while my attention was on the leader.

I folded my arms and, seeing my signal, Lucas jumped down, landed lightly and grabbed the boy, taking him to safety.

I felt the strong grip of Baldy as he grabbed me.

I smiled warmly. "Hi, Baldy." He scowled. Wow, talk about hair sensitive. "Did you have a nice day? Oh, wait. You got beat up by a little girl."

Baldy lost it. He chucked me as hard as he could. I hit the wall but took off running at them. I pounced on Baldy and threw him at one of the men, both of them hitting the dumpster with extreme force.

I turned to the man on my right. "Boo."

I watched in satisfaction as he ran away screaming.

Then I turned to the leader who was frozen with fear.

"W-w-what are you?"

In his wide eyes, I saw the reflection of my golden cat-like eyes.

"Something you don't want to run into again." I grinned widely so he got a full view of my feline-like fangs. "Now, shoo!" I roared. Yes, roared. 

The leader took off running.

I swayed.

I had over estimated my power.

I fell to my knees and was soon lying on the floor. I no longer had any control over my body.

Then I felt someone turn me over. This wasn't good. It was Baldy. He tied a rope around my hands and legs.

"Scarlett!!" Lucas ran down the alley and screeched loudly like a hawk.

Lucas pulled out a knife and sprinted towards Baldy. He took one look at my older brother and turned tail and ran.

The last thing I saw was Lucas picking me up.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! I am writing a new story, was originally gonna write it with Lance but he doesn't get on anymore! GRRR. . . 

Well! My question!

If you could have any ability, What would it be?

Give me the most interesting idea and I will dedicate the chapter to you!

And maybe even add you in the story!!

Cool beans!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

Jeremy, over and out!