The Secret Few: Chapter 2

Lucas' P.O.V.

"Scarlett," I called.

I knelt down next to her. "Are you ok?" I was very worried.

First of all, we had just recently found out about our ability to be in both forms at once, but it took so much energy. I was scared that she had used to much.

Scarlett gave a slight nod.

I sighed and helped her up. I gathered her in my arms and concentrated. It was a short distance, so I knew that I could be in both forms without passing out.

I think.

Wings burst from my back and I took off flying. When I landed, we were in an old warehouse (Just for you Bryce! :D) that looked like it had been abandoned for years.

The roof seemed almost completely intact, but there was a hole where it looked like a large bird could fit through. Scanning the walls, I quickly spotted the nest. It was probably an owls.

I set Scarlett down at my feet and quickly looked around for anything that could make her comfortable while she rested. Lots of old leaves had fallen to the ground. I gathered them up and laid her on it.

I sat nearby and made sure that she was asleep before I headed out. Pulling my hood over my face, I headed to a nearby grocery store. I grabbed some fruit and then stopped by the nearest McDonalds for some burgers.

I walked back to the warehouse. When I got there, I heard voices coming from the inside.

"Get away from me." I immediately recognized my sister's voice. My fist clenched, but still, I listened.

"It's ok, babe." My fists clenched even tighter, my nails starting to dig into my skin. "We're not here to hurt you."

Scarlett scoffed. "Yeah I got that, considering every time you come here, you try to propose. Dude, I'm only like 15!"

"Yeah? Well, I'm 17. Now that we know a little bit about each other, what do you say? huh? You and me. We could go places, hun."

"Am I being flirted with, again?" Scarlett's voice was starting to rise with frustration. "Go away Kevin."

The boys voice came back. "Am I being refused, again? Come on babe! You refuse me now and you'll regret it."

I needed a silent pair of wings. I morphed into an owl, barn owl to be correct, and flew up to that small hole in the wall.

No one seemed to notice. I finally saw the boy. I also saw the boy's henchman. The henchmen was tall and had rippling muscles. His pants were too big along with his shirt.

Kevin had short red hair and a fitting shirt that showed off his abdomin muscles. He walked up to Scarlett. 

I saw Scarlett clench her teeth and brush back her dark hair from  her face.

Kevin leaned in close to her and slammed his fists on the wall on either side of her shoulders.

Scarlett tried not to show that she was scared.

He brought his face close to hers and whispered something.

Then he tried to kiss her!

It took all of my strength to keep from swooping down there.

Scarlett had everything under control. She kicked him between the legs and he fell to the ground.

"Don't you ever do that again!" Scarlett screamed.

The henchmen grabbed Scarlett and threw her over her shoulder.

That was it.

I swooped down and morphed into a tiger.

Kevin scrambled backwards.

I advanced, a rumbling sound coming from my throat.

Kevin pulled out a pistol and shot.

I felt an agonizing  pain in my side and I stumbled as it hit.

When I looked up, they were gone.

They took Scarlett.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyya peoples! Sorry that this took so long! Hey! If anyone will make me a cover, I will dedicate a chapter to them! and then I will ether use it as my cover or as a banner!

My QUESTION!!!!

Should I keep the names as Samanya and Ramla? Or should I change them? (TOO LATE YA'LL! I CHANGED THEM!!)

I'll try to post every wednesday or so....

Cool beans!

VOTE

COMMENT!

FAN!

Jeremy, over and out!