3.2 • excuse you

harry literally jumped into his bed and cuddled oliver. I'm just glad that he would finally shut up. that boy can talk for hours, honestly. it's like he talks because he enjoys the sound of his own voice.

liam and I found our way back to the living room. I sat, awkwardly, across from liam.

"I missed you ash." liam broke the silence.

"I missed you too."

"why don't you show daddy how much you missed him?" liam smirked and patted his lap.

I nodded before slowly walking over to straddle Liam's lap. I sat still, acting as if I didn't know what he wanted me to do. liam gave me a serious expression before leaning closer to my face and putting his lips on mine. god, I've missed this.

his kiss made my lips tingle, or maybe it was just the drugs. I'm not entirely sure, but I loved the feeling. I could feel my body heat increasing with every touch, but goosebumps were left. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss as I thought about the way my body reacts to liam.

"why are you smiling?" liam chuckled, pulling away.

"I'm just thinking about how much I've missed you."

"well I can assure you that I've missed you more, love." he said as he kissed my cheek.

I rested my head on his shoulder and let out a sigh.

it hurts knowing that I don't know what type of danger liam is in. I don't know how much time I have left with him. I don't know if I have a future with him. and thinking about that scares me and makes me want to run away. but I've already made my promise to liam, and harry, I'm not leaving their side. I'm not doing this for harry, but for liam. he doesn't know it, but he's everything to me. I love him more than I've ever loved before.

"liam," I mumble, not looking up from his shoulder. "what kind of trouble are you and harry in?"

liam sighed. "I don't want to give you full details, but the group of people we attacked, well, we didn't get all of them. the remaining ones are planning to retaliate. were expecting it next week, but we can't be too sure."

"I think they'll come before then." Harry's voice spoke, startling me. "they're expecting us to be prepared for next week, so why would they come when we're ready?"

I nodded, he had a point. a part of me wished I hadn't asked. my anxiety was sky high. I wanted to cry, but that would cause questions. I took a deep breath.

"so, are you guys going to prepare me or am I just going to sit here and watch?" I asked sarcastically. my question caused harry to smirk and liam to bite his lip before smiling.

I think they like the homicidal ashlynn.

_______
hello my loves. its been too long.
how are you guys?

I'm a bit upset because my boyfriend left for PR, but that means more updates for you guys!

I'd love it if you would comment. anything. predictions, something you liked or didn't like, just anything.

ily.

vote.
comment.
share.