Android OC: Angel

Nickname: angel.

Android type: surveillance.

Gender: neutral, but prefers they/them Pronouns.

Personality: calm, caring, keeps to themself most of the time, not very talkative occasionally, checks in on their friends often, overthinks sometimes.

Likes: free flying, writing fanfics, drawing, listening to music, viper, falcon.

Dislikes: being picked on, people making fun of their artwork.

Height: 5'5

Appearance: brownish black hair that's usually kept short, black leather jacket that's kept unzipped, black tight t-shirt with purple patterns, blue jeans with green, yellow, or orange marks around it, black heels with dark purple patterns, greyish blue eyes, and 4 white wings that change in brightness depending on the time of day, looks slightly more human but also has more mechanical parts at the joints and face.

Armor: reflective full body suit that makes them harder to see when flying at high altitudes and also pretty durable.

Abilities/tech: very fast and high flyer, excellent air maneuverability, and powerful optics for long range sighting.

Weapons: 4 razor sharp wings, 2 of their wings have sharp wing talons that can act as an extra pair of hands, razor sharp feathers that can be launched from their wings and can also be used as throwing knives, and 2 backup pistols at the waist.

Weaknesses: anti air defenses, and EMPs.

Additional info: gets very nervous when people start reading their fanfics because they're afraid that the person reading will think it's bad.