Android OC: Rose

Nicknames: Black Rose, Rosie. 

Android type: Terror-Droid (B.L.I.N.D. Variant)

Gender: Female

Personality: Shy and quiet but more extroverted compared to other B.L.I.N.D.s, caring and tries to look out for the others, but has been known to be very violent in combat.

Likes: Quiet places, any sort of company, chin scratches (for some weird reason), listening to music or audio books, roses black white red... all colors, Cobra, hanging out with Razorback, the Terror Siblings, Grant.

Dislikes: Large groups of people, being forced into public situations, arguments, being bothered, having to pause and unpause audiobooks or music repeatedly when someone is talking.

Height: 9'6

Appearance: has a steel blindfold that covers where her eyes would be and has black roses engraved onto it, has sharp teeth, has longish white hair that has a few curls here and there, only wears her armor, has 4 tails that are made of steel cable and end in buzzsaws, looks more mechanical than human.

Armor: Plates of a standard B.L.I.N.D android but infused with nanites making it just about invincible while also being able to heal rapidly from any sort of damage. 

Abilities/tech: Echolocators located in the back of her ears, sonar systems, extremely sensitive hearing, amazingly fast despite her size and weight, fully capable of manhandling a standard B.L.I.N.D android and punch through light titan armor, has internal systems that make her immune to nanite gas, has shriekers located in the throat area that allow her to emit an ear splitting shriek that has been known to rupture eardrums and shatter glass.

Weapons: retractable claws laced with nanite acid, has 4 tails made of steel cable that can be used like a whip and also end in buzzsaws, grinders/crushers located on forearms, mine launchers on legs.

Weaknesses: silence (can't see without sound), high frequency sounds which briefly stun her but enrages her afterwards.

Additional info: able to purr like a cat (for some odd reason), has a slight crush on Razorback though not really noticeable.