Android OC: Spider

Nicknames: hornet, pest (joke name).

Android type: Wasp

Gender: male

Personality: overall full of energy, reckless, childish, talks a lot, curious about everything, and a prankster.

Likes: pulling harmless pranks, Cobra, Falcon, torch, watching sports (any kind as long as they're interested), using giant swings, kite boarding, roller blading/skating, and making new friends.

Dislikes: people he finds annoying, being bossed around, sitting in one place for too long, karma trying to mess with him by flirting, torch sometimes.

Height: 5'3

Appearance: yellow eyes, yellow hair with a few black stripes, 4 arms, wears a metallic hoodie with arm guards underneath the sleeves, greyish jeans with black and white patterned sneakers, has 4 insect-like wings, looks more human except for the finger and leg joints.

Armor: though and flexible plates capable of withstanding medium caliber gunfire.

Abilities: fast flier, very strong despite his appearance, great climber because of micro claws on fingertips.

Weapons: retractable stingers laced with a chemical that can paralyze both machines and humans that are attached to his wrists, micro missile 'stinger' launcher and energy precision rifle that can replace hands at will.

Weaknesses: very strong EMP's, fire, and his reckless personality.

Additional info: basically the newbie of the group, enjoys pulling harmless pranks unlike torch, will 'beat' his wings if he fells insecure.