taylor starts her period at your house (re-written- 11/1)

It's only been a couple weeks since you and taylor have been together. Tonight was her second time sleeping at your house.

You fell asleep cuddling and watching a movie on your bed.

Taylor wakes up in the middle of the night, and realizes she started her period. She bled through her pants, but it luckily didn't stain your sheets.

She tries to quietly tries to get up and find a pad in her bag, but isn't able to find one.

She doesn't want to have to tell you that she started her period so she decides she's gonna drive back to her home, get some pads and then return back to your house.

But while she is trying to find her jacket to leave, she accidentally disturbs you and wakes you up.

"babe? Where are you going?" You ask.

"um uh no where. Go back to sleep." She says hesitantly.

"No love, what's wrong, I can tell something's up" you say.

"It's nothing." She says while tearing up.

You realize she has a new blood stain on her pants, and assume that's why she's trying to leave. You didn't know if you should tell her, or you should let her come and tell you.

You say "don't go, babe. it's okay, why don't you tell me what happened. I promise we can work it out"

"I can't, it's embarrassing." she says while her face turns red.

"baby, it's okay" you say while giving her a long hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"thanks love." She says.

"tay, you need to tell me whats wrong" you say.

"fine. I started my period and bled through my pants. I didn't have a pad and extra pants with me." she says while turning red

"tay, it's okay I promise, don't be embarrassed babe, I have some spare pads in the bathroom and you can borrow a pair of my sweatpants or shorts." You say

"thanks y/n, love you" she says while wiping away her tears.

"The pads are in the cupboard above the the bathroom, do you want any Advil? You ask

"yes please, my cramps are terrible" taylor says

"okay babe, I'll be right be right back with Advil and a heating pad. Also feel free to borrow a pair of my pants, I have black sweats in the closet." You say.

"thanks y/n, i don't know what'd I do without you" she says.

After Taylor changes, and you grab the heating pad and Advil, you cuddle back up in bed.

you tell taylor "hey tay, next time something like this happens, don't feel embarrassed to tell me, i promise it'll be okay."

"I love you, y/n" she says while smiling