10.

Jan's POV

We had just gotten to the club and Sasha had dragged me away from all of the others cause she wanted to be alone. Honestly I don't think it was her wanting to be alone but her wanting to be away from Zara. I really don't understand why she hates her so much, she's an amazing person.

We just hung out alone for a while but it got quite boring so I suggested we would go to the dance floor. I spotted bojan, Nace and Zara so we walked over there to have some fun. I didn't even notice it but after a few minutes Zara was gone and Sasha had a big grin on her face.

- what did you do now Sasha, I've done everything you asked me to. Leave her alone okey.

- what? I didn't do anything wrong. She was just in my way.

I was fuming at her. The reason I had even started "dating" her from the beginning was because she had threatened Zara. She had promised that as long as I stay with her and cut Zara out of my life she will not touch her. No matter how much it hurts to act this way towards Zara, especially after everything that has happened in high school, I can't let Sasha do the things she said she would do if I don't do this.

I walked away to go to the bathroom and when I came back I heard Sasha shit talking about Zara. She was talking with all 4 of them telling them how Zara has said that she's only friends with them because of fame and all of that shit. I knew all of that was bullshit and I hope the others does as well.

It was a few hours later we were standing outside of the club waiting for our taxi. Kris said Zara had been calling him a lot and then all of the others said she had called them as well. But they also said they haven't answered.

- why haven't any of you answered? I mean if she has called all of you multiple times it's probably something serious.

- god now she's calling again, why does she have to be so needy all the time.

I couldn't believe kris out of everyone would say that. He was the one she was the closest with and know she's talking about her as if she's the most needy and annoying person ever.

The taxi arrived and we got back to the hotel and everyone said goodnight. Me and Sasha went up to our room and started to get ready for bed. I really didn't have a great feeling about everything with Zarah.

When Sasha had fallen asleep I decided to sneak out and go check Zara's room to make sure that she was actually okey. Even if she might think I don't care about her anymore, that's not true at all.

I was standing outside of her room and it had been a couple of minutes but she didn't open. Not a single noice could be heard from in there. That uneasy feeling I had before started making its way back and I had this feeling something was really wrong. I decided to go down to the reception to see if any of them had seen her come to the hotel or leave. When I asked them they said they had seen her about 1,5 hour ago and I felt some relief until the receptionist started talking again. "She checked out and left the hotel".