18.

Zara's POV

I woke up to some light snores. I realized I was no longer laying on my pillow, but on Jan's chest. I tried to carefully move away without to wake him up but it seems like I wasn't very successful.

- no stay here.

I was pulled back onto his chest, but I'm not complaining. It was honestly really comfortable. I felt something move behind me and soon Igor had joined the little cuddle party. I could definitely get used to live like this. But I'm not gonna get my hopes up to high.

Jan had gotten a text that the guys were gonna be at the studio. So we got up and I started to get ready while Jan made some breakfast. I'm not coming with them to the studio today, I'm actually gonna go out shopping a little. I needed some new clothes, painting supplies and then just look around to see if I found anything fun.

Jan dropped me off in town before he got to the studio. I didn't know where I wanted to start looking so I just walked around to see if I find anything. After about 15 minutes of just walking around and not finding anything I decided to skip the clothes shopping and just get my painting stuff and maybe buy some snacks.

I got back home after getting everything I needed. Or well everything I could find. But I'm actually kinda happy I decided to not stay shopping for to long, cause that would mean I could go home and paint instead. Which I haven't done in a really long time and I really missed it.

After setting everything up, taking out a tray with snacks and put on music I got to work. It went really well to begin with but I kind of ended up with a little mini concert instead. I had gotten too distracted by the music and was currently running around my apartment with a paint brush as a mic.

Back in high school when I was really into music and with playing bass and all of that stuff, I actually loved singing as well. But I kind of never told anyone or showed them cause I never wanted anyone to hear me. But singing was kind of a way for me to actually let out my emotions if that makes sense. Being all alone just singing out everything you feel is really healing.

My concert was interrupted by a knock in my door so I went over to see who it was. When I opened the door I found Jan standing there with a shirt in his hand.

- why have you never told me you can sing?

- please don't tell me you heard that?

- why don't you want me to? You are literally amazing wow! You should come to the studio and maybe we could make a song together? I'm sure the guys would love it.

- yea no no that's not gonna happen.

- I hope I will be able to change your mind. But however that's not why I'm here, you forgot your shirt at my place last night.

- oh thank you!

We just talked for a little bit before he left again. I saw that it was getting pretty late so I got myself ready for a very well needed shower before I was gonna go to bed. The shower ended up taking way longer than I expected, cause I decided that I was gonna do everything from scrubbing, shaving, hair mask. I quickly finished the rest I had to do before going to bed.

There's nothing better than going to bed fully shaved, fresh out of the shower in clean sheets. I loved it, more than anything else. I was gonna go straight to sleep but I then saw that I had gotten a message from Jan and I don't think I will be able to sleep anytime soon anymore.

————————————————————————

Jan<3

Hey Zara so I think I'm starting to get feelings for you. Do you think we maybe could meet up tomorrow and talk about it?

————————————————————————