Deleted Scene's

had stumbled he was usually a man who kept to himself and didn't feel the need for female companionship often. The few times he did, he typically found a woman who was only looking for a one-night stand and once they were done, he tended to tell them to move on, he did not allow them to stay the night and certainly not in his bed.

Isolde's heritage though was that of the Welsh, or so she had been told; more specifically she was said to be of the Aorsi.

As the scout in Arthur's group he was always observing his surroundings, even when not in active combat, it was something that was just second nature to him.

She was always patient with him, even when he was moody, she did not flee when he tried to shut her out because he was scared of the feelings, she brought out in him. He knew though that her heart belonged to him and would only ever beat for him, well, had beat for him and how he missed her laughter!

She was the ray of sunshine in his dark world and seemed to always be able to reach him even when others weren't

Tristan had been in a meeting with Arthur and a few other LT Colonels to discuss the upcoming scouting mission as there had been some concerning chatter over the radio recently. Tristan was going to be sent out to investigate this as he was considered the best scout in not only the local Air Force Unit but the entire Air Force.

Ianna had only ever accepted Isolde as another equal, when Tristan found out that Isolde was able to hold Ianna and not have her head ripped off, he knew that he had found his mate. He would make

After being married for a few years Tristan and Isolde could have entire conversations without uttering a single word, so attuned to each other's needs and wants, and it drove their friends nuts! Tristan had known something was different with Isolde when she started not being able to sleep well and her emotions seemed to take center stage, something that almost never happened as she was typically a levelheaded person. One day she broke down sobbing when she forgot to pick up more apples for her husband, all it took was Tristan walking through the door with an apple in his hand to trigger her. Tristan comforted her, worry and fear written all over his face, 'what is wrong with her?' he had wondered. After several minutes, Isolde calmed down enough to speak "I'm sorry, I forgot to pick up more apples for you! I'm so empty-headed these days."
"I'm not angry if that is what you are afraid of. Isolde you know me better than that, what is really going on?" Tristan asked his wife.

"That obvious huh?" She chuckled with a small smile, "I went to the doctor today, to confirm my suspicion, and it turns out I was right. I'm pregnant, about 12 weeks along, we are going to be parents."