Chapter 1- Come and Find Me

Before you start reading Chapter 1 of Come and Find Me, I just want you to know that this is my first ever book I'm writing and it would be greatly appreciated if you follow me so that you can be updated with more chapters of this book and even other books like these, anyways I hope you enjoy, take care. -peouep
________________________________

Eren Whitt, just an average guy on the cusp of adulthood, celebrated his 18th birthday with dreams as vast as the city skyline. Graduation marked the beginning of what he thought was a perfectly planned life in New York City, until a fateful drive home turned everything upside down.

BAM! Out of nowhere, a collision sent Eren careening into a brick wall at a wild 60 miles per hour. Miraculously, a week later, he emerged from the hospital, unfazed and ready to resume his normal life. Fate, however, had other plans for Eren.

During a casual post-recovery stroll, a wild-eyed man sprinted out of a bank, thrusting a bag of cash into Eren's bewildered hands. Before he could even say "what in the world," the symphony of police sirens echoed, and officers mistook him for the culprit. Dropping the bag like a hot potato, Eren sprinted into an alley, narrowly escaping the clutches of the law.

Emerging from hiding, he faced a colossal sign branding him as a wanted man. The city that once applauded his graduation now saw him as a heist accomplice. As if that weren't enough, Eren learned that the real thief had left a trail of blood, shooting three officers and an innocent kid just because it suited his mood. A hefty bounty, dead or alive, was now on Eren's head.

Back home, Eren, now a reluctant fugitive, tried to concoct a plan to prove his innocence. But before he could say "innocent until proven guilty," officers stormed into his room. Eren, channeling his inner action hero, burst out of there like a rocket, leapt out of a three-story hotel, and landed with a thud in a dumpster.

Shaking off the trashy landing, he sprinted into an alley, leaving the befuddled officers scratching their heads. The chase continued, with Eren's quest for innocence turning into a full-blown action movie. The city streets became his obstacle course, and he dodged pursuers with the finesse of a Hollywood stunt double.

As Eren raced against time, each twist and turn in the labyrinthine alleys heightened the suspense. The city became a sprawling chessboard, with Eren the pawn dodging the queen's relentless pursuit. The cops drove by alleys and streets to find Eren, but he was nowhere to be seen, he had hidden on top of a building hiding from the police. When Eren got to the roof of the building, he realized how bad his life just got.