Chapter 2- Eren the Reaper

Eren's heartbeat echoed in his ears as the rooftop door trembled under the relentless assault of the police. Panic gripped him, and with a breathless urgency, he scanned the desolate expanse for an escape route. The door yielded to the determined officers, but Eren had vanished, leaving behind only the city wind whispering through the abandoned rooftop.

Twelve stories above, Eren danced on the precipice of danger, leaping from window to window like a ghost in the urban night. The police, disoriented and frustrated, unleashed a volley of bullets into the abyss. The city below transformed into a canvas of shadows and neon lights as Eren clung to the windows, a modern phantom eluding the grasp of authority.

The decision was made. The police, abandoning the stairwell pursuit, unleashed a hailstorm of gunfire. Eren, recognizing the grave danger, acted on instinct. He shattered a window, plunging into the darkness of a room below. As the glass rained down, he turned to face the origin of the deafening noise.

A spotlight pierced the shadows, revealing the silhouette of a menacing helicopter. Eren, now armed with a weapon, met the intrusive gaze head-on. The pilot's voice crackled through the room, a stern command reverberating against the cold walls.

"Drop your weapon, slowly surrender yourself to the cops behind you," the voice demanded.

Eren turned, his eyes widening at the sight of two officers emerging from the dimly lit corners of the room. Time hung suspended as a deadly ballet unfolded. Without a conscious thought, Eren squeezed the trigger, the staccato rhythm of gunfire shattering the silence. Eren's heart was pounding in his chest at the sight of two officers on the ground with a bullet through both of there hearts.

The officers crumpled, their fall punctuated by the deadly rhythm of bullets finding their mark. Eren, his senses dulled by the scent of gun smoke, stood amid the wreckage of his own escape. The reality of what he had just done gripped him like a vice, a cold terror seeping into every corner of his being. He was terrified at the sight of what he just had done.

Yet, the resolve to evade the grim fate of incarceration surged within him. He fled the scene, descending the stairwell like a man possessed, each step reverberating with the pounding of his own heart.

On the sixth floor, a new symphony of danger unfolded. When he got to the sixth floor he could here ticking, he looked around to see what it was, then he saw it. Then Eren said, "Is that a bomb?"