Wish

happy No Nut November guys... hehehe:)

good luck soldiers!

----

on the unknown island, a large crater were seen as a smoke coming out of it.

after the smoke cleared, the man with messy silver hair was seen dusting his shoulders.

Dino: *grunts* where am i...

looking around, the man saw nothing but an island.

Dino: great. i'm lost... *sighs*

he then decided to check his surroundings using his skill, but what he found was absolutely nothing. except for some hillichurls and a group of nobushis.

Dino: what's going on... does that mean the transfer gate worked?

the man began to think while he was already surrounded by a bunch of hillichurls.

Dino: huh? now what... wait! *looks at the hillichurls* their aura... it feels familiar...

Hillichurl: ika yaya! v..oid!

Dino: huh?

Hillichurl: unu, void! k..ill!

a confused look appeared on dino's face as he really didn't understand what the fuc-ahem was happening.

the hillichurls then began shouting nonsensical words as they charged towards him.

while raising his eyebrows, the man easily killed the group of hillichurls with his sword.

Excalibur.

with just one slash, it brings nightmares for those who stand in its way. (not really)

Dino: *yawn* troublesome-

*SIZZLE!*

static sounds were heard throughout the area as the wind began to blow.

he then looked around to find the source of the sound and discovered a mysterious portal.

Dino: ...oh shit

a portal that has the size of a normal human.

from it came out dark, evil energy and gave off a feeling of terror.

Dino: is it just me, but why does this portal remind me of someone?

Rimuru: achoo! *sniff*

Ciel: are you okay?

----

the rite of parting has ended as the crowd slowly leaves the yujing terrace.

but then, something extraordinary happened.

a light shot down from the sky, illuminating the entire liyue harbor.

when the light disappeared, a man wearing a hood and robes was seen floating in the sky. on his left side was a huge chinese dragon.

the exuvia.

upon seeing this, the liyue harbor became chaotic as they saw their deity once again.

Girl1: the wish! it worked!

Man2: i-it... worked! r-rex lapis!

the said man then gazed down at his people with a stoic expression.

Rex Lapis: your wish has reached the heavens. shall you worry not, even if my soul returns to celestia, the adepti will still protect liyue from the shadows.

the crowd cheered and cried. joy filled the streets.

Crowds: hail geo archon!

as the crowd cheers, six figures fly towards the rex lapis.