Part 3: Calm Before The Storm

Thank you so much for 32 views it makes me really happy
Now onto the story
==================================

*you wake up and find yourself completely trapped underneath Nova's body unable to do anything. You start squirming a bit to wake her up, soon her visor comes to life and she looks at you*

Nova: "Oh hello there my dear pet, how are you feeling?"

*you try to talk but can only make muffled sounds due to being pinned down by her*

Nova: "Oh right sorry dear I forgot you have to speak through your mouth"

*she gets off of you and lays down to your right looking at you lovingly and smiling*

Y/N: "I'm feeling good you are a very comfy blanket although a tad heavy"

*she just giggled at your remark and started petting your head and rubbing your back with her paws. it felt really nice and you were slowly but surely getting used to it. You leaned into her and put your head on her shoulder*

Nova: "I think its time for you take a bath my dear"

Y/N: "Guess you are right i haven't showered in 3 days"

*she quickly scoops you up and carries you to what seems to be a rather advanced bathroom and places you down on the floor. As you look around you see plenty of different shampoos and other things you'd expect to find in a bathroom*

Nova: "Ready for your bath sweetie?"

*before you even had time to react she took off your t shirt and tried to take off your shorts as well bout you pushed her paws away and she flinched*

Y/N: "Hey what are you doing?"

*you asked in a semi angry tone, backing off*

Nova: "I'm just helping you undress is something wrong?"

Y/N: "I can undress myself and shower on my own i don't need any help"

Nova: "Awwh but dear I'm your mistress so its only natural for me to shower with you"

Y/N: "But i don't want to shower with you. It would make me feel uncomfortable"

Nova: "You know you really don't have a choice right? My pet"

*before you could do anything she used one of her tails to restrain your arms leaving you at her mercy. You tried to struggle but to no avail her tail was just stronger than you. You sighed knowing that you will be forced to shower with her and you started blushing from embarrassment*

Nova: "Since this is your first time showering with me i will let you keep your underwear on"

*she took your shorts off and you were left only in your boxers blushing heavily. She looked at you with a smirk and picked up before carrying you to a shower and closing the shower door behind her*

Y/N: "This is embarrassing"

*she turns the water on and adjusts it to be warm then turns back towards you*

Nova: "How could showering with your mistress be embarrassing?"

*you just sigh knowing there is no way out for you. Soon after she grabs a bottle of shampoo and puts some one her paw and starts cleaning your hair*

Nova: "Isn't this nice?Just you and me in a shower"

*she caressed your body with her paws while slowly getting closer to you until her chest touched your back and you blushed even more. (if that's even possible) She used her tails to clean your entire body, her tails felt really soft and fluffy and you made a small moan. She noticed that and giggled*