NEW COUPLE

Chan woke up because someone was screaming and that someone was Seungkwan. "Hyung would you stop screaming I am trying to sleep", Chan said to Seungkwan who just rolled his eyes. Chan was gonna get up but Yeonhee wrapped her hands around Chan's waist making him unable to get up. Chan slowly picked her up bridal style and took her to her room. He made her lie down covered her with a blanket gave her a tiger plushie to hold and ran out to meet Seungkwam. The shooting started a little late so he let Yeonhee sleep.

"So did my son finally brave up and confess to his crush?", Seokmin asked putting an arm over Chan, and Chan was flustered.

"Hyung I ain't your Son and yeah I did confess and we are a thing now. are you happy?", he asked and Seokmin nodded his head.

Everyone including their youngest Yeon-hee were gathered to eat their breakfast which was made by Jeonghan and ofcourse mingyu.

"So did my daughter confess already you have grown so big", Mingyu commented out of the blue making Yeonhee flustered. "I did and technically I am not your daughter but would love to be you can adopt me", she said while batting no eye and Mingyu was taken aback by her confidence.

"She reminds me of my Kwanie let me say you", Hansol said and Seungkwan flipped his nonexistent hair. "She reminds me of my hyperactive tiger too", Jihoon says while smiling adorably at Both Soonyoung and Yeonhee.

The show went on Chan said the rules and ofcourse Jeonghan and Seungcheol were already winning because Jeonghan had high-class cheating skills and His husband was his biggest supporter.

"Seokmin ahh would you stand still I am trying to win", Jisoo said to his Husband was not able to stand still and they were out.

"It's all because of you why couldn't you stand still?", Jisoo fired at Seokmin who was pouting.

Junhao won this easily cause their balancing skills were no joke.

One by one the couples got out and Junhao won this game.

"How do you feel about winning this game Mr. Xu and Mr. Wen?", Yeon-hee asked to which they replied it was fun.

Seokmin was too tired so he just passed out on his bed. "I am so happy for Chanie and Yeonhee", Jisoo said and Seokmin nodded his head.

"Gosh those kids reminded me of us when we were dating", Soonyoung told Jihoon who pinched Soonyoung's cheeks and acted like nothing happened afterward.

"Hao Hao Junie wants cuddles", Jun said to his husband who rolled his eyes but still hugged his big baby.  (me: sobbing rn)

"Woo woo Those kids made me cry a river", Mingyu told his husband who agreed with him. "Since she gave us permission let us adopt her hehe", Mingyu said to which Wonwoo gave a thumbs-up and now told him to sleep.

"Hannie I love you", Seungcheol whispered to Jeonghan who hugged Seungcheol back and said, "I love you more daddu yah".

"Kwanie will you stop moving am trying to sleep", an annoyed hansol said to which seungkwan just rolled his eyes and started moving more. "If you don't stop now you won't be able to get up in the morning and walk", Hansol threatened Seungkwan which worked but Seungkwan was a blushing mess.

The new couple could not sleep so they were out staring at the moon. "You know I am so happy we came to this trip and got locked in that room", Chan said and Yeonhee nodded her head while resting her head on Chan's shoulder. "I am happy I have you", Yeonhee said and Chan chuckled. "So that means, you won't talk to that tall guy what was his name again Soobin?", Chan asked and Yeonhee chuckled. "You are cute when you are jealous", she said and Chan just pouted saying whatever.

And, just like that, another day passed for the couples~~~~~~''

A few more chapters and this show will end~~~~~~~~~