CARATLAND

Jeonghan and Seungcheol were the first people to come into the room after dropping off luggage at their allotted bedroom. "This place is so big daddu yah", Hannie remarked as they sat on the sofa which was numbered 1. "I guess 5 more couples will come", Seungcheol remarked Before making himself comfortable on the sofa.

The door opened again and Seokmin and Jisoo made their way in. "Hi", Seokmin said as he bowed to the other couple and sat down.

When Junhao entered Minghao was shy but bowed to all the others and made himself comfortable. "Are you foreigners by any chance cause you don't look Korean", Seungcheol asked and jun nodded answering that they were from China

Soonhoon had a rather dramatic entry cause Soonyoung was being Hyper. however, the others present there thought  he was a fun person. He bowed to everyone and took his seat.

Meanie made their way inside silently and after bowing to everyone they sat down calmly.

Verkwan made their way inside in the same way Meanie did and since they were a baby couple they bowed to everyone out of great respect.

As the couples sat down and were in a conversation of their own the Door opened Suddenly causing them to flinch but they relaxed after knowing it was the hosts of this show. 

Chan: Hi everyone as you already know, I am Chan and will be your host along with Ms.Kim 

Yeonhee: Hi everyone I am the host of this show along with Mr. Lee. Make yourselves comfortable because it's gonna be a roller coaster ride

Chan: let's start by you all introducing yourselves as the couples do not know who you are.

Yeonhee: What's fun if you just get up and say your names? I prepared a fun way to introduce yourselves. 

Chan: yes, introduce yourselves with a ship name for your couple and Mr. Choi and me. Yoon, you can start first

JEONGCHEOL: I am Seungcheol, he is Joenghan and We are Jeongcheol

SEOKSOO: I am Seokmin , he is Jisoo so we are Seoksoo

Junhao: I am junhui and He is minghao that makes us Junhao

Soonhoon: Soonyoung , jihoon and we are Soonhoon

Meanie: I am Mingyu and He is Wonwoo so we are MinWOn

Verkwan: I am Hansol and This is Seungkwan we r Verkwan

Chan: That was good. The first day of the show is getting to know each other. You are free to roam around and talk to yourselves. But, remember at the end of the day you should answer our questions about the other couples or what did you learn about them.

Yeonhee: When the bell rings before 7:00 clock in the Evening You should all gather here for dinner where you will pick the questions from the shuffled cards and answer all of them thank you, you are free to leave now.

Yeonhee and Chan leave the room after everyone else does to explore the place too. "I can't believe I am made to come all the way to this beautiful place to babysit you", Chan said to Yeonhee making her roll her eyes. "But, may I ask one question?", Chan asked Yeonhee to which she nodded her head. "May I ask why did you choose these couples?", Chan and Yeonhee replied, "It's fate Chanie".

Guys, their dinner convo will be posted in the next chapter which is the first episode of the show~~~~~~~~~~~

stay tuned~~~~~