PAST

"Shit no, everyone left I guess we are struck here Yeon ahh", Chan said to Yeonhee who wasn't listening to him and instead lay down to sleep. "Yah we are struck here and you are sleeping", Chan screamed to Yeonhee who covered her ears cause Chan was being too noisy.

"You know the show has drained me so I will happily sleep and not waste my energy over this. they would open the door in the morning.", Yeonhee said and Chan nodded and sat beside Yeonhee.

"Yahh there is something called space", Yeonhee got up and dramatically moved to the side only to slip and fall. She fell on Chan who tried catching her but both of them fell together.

There was pin-drop silence as all they could hear was their breathing and Yeonhee was a blushing mess cause she remembered the kiss.

"Are you gonna lay there on top of me", Chan asked Yeonhee who immediately got up and turned to the other side to cover her blushing cheeks.

Chan sat there chuckling at this baby who was suddenly shy. This made him remember the first time he met her.

Chan was called by his boss because there was an important announcement to make. When Chan entered the room he saw a girl and his boss. Chan couldn't help himself but coo at the girl cause she looked cute. "Chan ahh I will be resigning and my daughter will be in charge now. I hope you will be with her and help her out", his boss said and Chan nodded his head.

Chan thought it was just adoration cause the girl was younger than him and he thought of her as his sister. But, when this big baby he was supposed to babysit was talking with another guy he was restless. "Why is he putting his hand on her shoulder? Can't he talk normally? remove your hand right now", Chan kept saying inside his head. But, when that boy caught her by her waist when she fell Chan sprinted and separated them. "I am sorry young man but my boss has important work right now", he said and sprinted off dragging Yeon with him.

That day Chan realized his feelings. He cared. He cared with whom she talked. He cared about which food she liked, He cared for every small thing related to her.

Days passed by and Chan fell hard. When she said she was gonna do this show Chan was not sure why she wanted to do it but he understood when she smiled adorably after seeing every couple in the room why she wanted to do this. Chan wanted what the Hyungs had.

Chan didn't realize he was staring until Yeonhee brought him back to this world. "You were staring and I have been with you for so long to tell something is bothering you and if you say me I will", Yeonhee was sprouting but Chan cut her off by saying "You, you are bothering me by running in mind 24/7. I dont know why ever since the show started I am feeling weird. Not that I dint feel weird before ughhhhhh what am I saying so basically what I am saying is", Chan started but a soft pair of lips cut him off. 

"Does he like me? am I rushing? does he even", Yeonhee thought but Chan wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her close. "I like you heck no I love you yeon ahh will you be mine?", Chan asked and Yeonhee nodded her head with blushing cheeks.

"You are cute when you blush", Chan said and Yeonhee hit him playfully saying they sleep now otherwise tomorrow's shooting will be a mess.

Chan lay down and signaled Yeonhee to come closer because it was cold but we all know he wanted cuddles.

In the morning Seungkwan slowly opened the door and grinned wide. "Soonie Hyung I think your plan worked", Seungkwan said before he snapped a picture of the sleeping new couple.

Guys, i am a blushing mess after this~~~~~~~~

hope you liked it ~~~~~~~

stay tuned~~~~~~~~~