YEON AND BSS

Today was a free day meaning everyone could enjoy and play whatever they wanted. The tired line Jeonghan, Wonwoo, and Minghao along with Jihoon were just sleeping. Jisoo was in the living room cause his husband was being a goofy ball and trying to rap along with Seungkwan and Soonyoung. Everyone laughed when these three made a code name called BooSeokSoon to their team and now Yeonhee joined them as well so it was BSS ft Yeonhee.

"Yeorobun today we are to witness this amazing collaboration of Bss ft Yeon", Seokmin shouted and you could already hear the chaos. "Fighting heyaji, fighting heyaji uri Booseoksoon", They shouted and dramatically highfived along with Yeonhee and you could say 4 people were fondly looking at them as they were whipped.

"OK that was so fun", Seokmin commented and sat down. Jisoo could see Seokmin was sweating a lot so she was cleaning his sweat. 

"Yah hansol Bring me my towel", Seungkwan shouted and Hansol gave it to him saying he had it ready all along.

"Hoonie Hoonie look at me ain't I so handsome in this dress", Soonyoung asked and Jihoon gave a side-eye but we all know my man was so whipped for his tiger

"Woah it has been a while since I sang gosh I am tired", Yeonhee said to Chan who passed her a water bottle. "Thank you chanie you are the best", she said making Chan nod his head and say "Yeah am the best".

I simply adore Bss like hell if I were seventeen I would definitely join this unit cause I am so chaotic like Boo and Soon ~~~~

I just wanted to write this short chap don't mind me

it will end soon

and a new booseoksoon ft josh,woozi and vern on its way~~~~~~~~

Stay tuned~~~~~~~