31

Sullyoon's POV

"She's probably mad at me." I told Lily unnie.

"Who knows? Maybe she isn't."

"If roles were switches, I'd be mad at her too."

"Well you aren't the same person. Different people have different reactions to situations."

"Should I call her?" I asked, gripping on my phone.

"And if Jinsol is the one who picks up?" Oh, shit.

"I'll just tell her I accidentally called the wrong number?"

"You do you, I guess."

"She picked up." I whispered.

Lily unnie went out and gave us some privacy. I hope she tries to understand me at least.

"What do you want?" She sounded kinda pissed off. She's probably trying not to yell because Jinsol is asleep.

"I'm sorry, Jini..."

"Don't call me that."

"Yunjin, what did my sister tell you?"

"What you did, she told me how you left me."

"I already told you before, I was scared. I didn't know what to do." I tried to keep myself from crying.

"Why would you hide this from me?"

"I didn't want to ruin your relationship. I know you love her so much. I don't want to destroy that."

"Do you still love me?"

If I say yes, she'll distance herself from me. She'll probably never talk to me again.

"Yes."

Fuck.

I just couldn't stop it.

"I love you so much. I always have and always will. I can't hide it anymore. I know I don't stand a chance against Jinsol, but please let me love you from afar."

"You're just destroying yourself. You know I'll never love you back. Find someone better."

" Even if it was only a few months, being with you was still the best part of my life. To this day, I regret leaving. I wish I could go back in time. Fix all my mistakes and get the chance to be with you again."

"Let me go, Sullyoon."

"I don't think you'll ever understand. You're still the best person I've met. Only Jinsol would know how good life is while loving you." I hung up.

What's she gonna do now? Will she distance herself from me?

-----

3rd person POV

"Hey, babe. Can me and the girls go out this afternoon?" Jinsol asked.

"Again?" Yunjin rolled her eyes.

"Come on, it's the girls. I'll be fine."

"Where are you going to?"

"The park."

"Can't you just stay here with me?" Yunjin pouts.

"Babe..."

"Pretty please." Yunjin continues pouting but with puppy eyes this time.

"I'll be back at 6, I promise."

"Ugh, fine." Yunjin was annoyed and of course, her girlfriend noticed. She just laid back down in bed and faced the other way.