27

"Baby, are you alright?" Jinsol wakes up to Jini catching her breath and fingers tangled in her hair.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked again. Jini hugs her, looking for some warmth and comfort.

"I had a dream..." Jini said. "I was kissing another girl."

"Did you see who it was?" Jini pulled away and replied.

"No." She starts sobbing. Jinsol wipes her tears away.

"Hey, don't cry." Jinsol tries to comfort her. "It was just a dream. It's not real."

"It didn't feel like a dream. It felt like a memory."

---------

It's 6 AM currently. Jinsol and Yunjin haven't slept since they woke up 2 hours ago. The fear and confusion is driving them both crazy.

"You alright?" Jinsol asks concerned.

"I'm scared. What if there was someone else in the past? What if she's still looking for me? What if I end up losing you?"

"You're never gonna lose me. I love you." She reassured. "If there really is someone though, you're gonna have to choose."

"I can't lose you."

"I can't lose you either. Promise you'll fight for us?"

"I always will." Yunjin nods.

"That was probably before you moved to the States. You were around 16 that time. Do you think you would date that early?"

"Your friends said I was pretty and popular before. It's possible."

"They also said you were introverted. You talked to no one other than Kyujin and Haewon unnie."

"I don't know."

"I called Jiwoo and Lily already. They said they don't know. Sullyoon is sick so she probably can't talk."

"It's fine."

"Why don't you try asking Haewon or Taerae? They might know." Jinsol suggested.

"I don't know. Last time, they only dismissed me. They only said something when I started crying. They should've told me already but they chose to hide it."

"Baby, they were trying to protect you. Maybe they also have the right intentions in this case."

"I don't know if I can trust them anymore."

"What about Kyu? Can you at least try asking her? She didn't really say anything before."

"Yes she didn't, but she still kept it from me. Maybe she's keeping this one from me too."

"Please try, baby. Can you at least do this for yourself?"

"Fine, I'll try asking her after breakfast."

-----------

"Hey Kyu, are you free?" Yunjin knocks. "Can we talk?"

"Sure?" Kyujin opens the door.

"I'll go." Eunchae excuses herself.

"It's alright, please stay." Yunjin replies.

"What's up?" Kyujin asked.

"Do you know if I've dated anyone before?"

"Why does it matter?"

"Everyone has already said that. Can't you pick something else to say?"

"What do you want me to say?"

"Just tell me the truth!" Yunjin yells.

"There was someone, but you don't need to know anything about her. She's nobody." Kyujin finally says.