32

"Have you guys seen, Yunjin?" Jinsol asked when she arrived home. Only Kyujin and Eunchae are in the living room. Haewon, Taerae and Hwarang were probably fighting elsewhere.

"She's upstairs." Eunchae said.

"But she's crying." Kyujin added.

Jinsol runs to the room. She doesn't find her. She runs across the halls and searches every room. She thinks of calling her. But still, nothing.

"Yunjin isn't here." She announced.

"Are you sure?" Taerae asks, panicking.

"I've looked everywhere. I called and messaged her. She's not answering."

"What if she..." Haewon sighed. "What if she's doing it again?"

"Shut up, Haewon." Hwarang said. "There's no way..."

"If she can do it once she can do it again, Hwa." Jinsol was starting to tear up.

"Do we tell them?" Eunchae whispered to Kyujin. "Jinsol unnie is stressed."

"She's fine, guys. Don't worry about her." Kyujin said loudly.

"What do you mean? Did she message you? Do you know where she is?" Jinsol asked worriedly.

"No, but we actually helped her get out of here." They admitted. "She packed some stuff, we snuck her out while you guys were fighting. A car passed by and they picked her up."

"Why the hell would you do that?!" Haewon yelled.

"Do you think she'd want to be around us after what we did? We lied to her, we hurt her. Eunchae is the only innocent one here." Kyujin said.

"Where else could she possibly go? Did you see a license plate?" Jinsol asked desperately.

"Jini unnie is obviously smart enough to have it covered."

"I should check the CCTV." Taerae said and ran to the cameras but Kyujin cut him off.

"She turned that off too."

"Shit. Do you guys know anywhere else she may have went?"

"I know Jini isn't familiar of this country that much. She may have gone to her parents' properties." Haewon answered.

"Call more bodyguards." Jinsol ordered. "We need to start looking for her now."

-----------

"Why'd you call me here, exactly?" Lew asked.

He was the one who picked her up. They were going to Hyuk's house. Obviously, they didn't call Eunchan. Lew knew Hyuk through him though. He called him because they needed a place to stay.

"I need a companion."

"Taerae and Hwarang aren't here so you need someone else to order around?" He chuckled.

"It's not funny. I don't have anyone right now. You're all I got."

"What about your girl?"

"We're having a bit of a conflict right now."

"I didn't expect that."

"I didn't either. We're having problems lately. Not that we didn't before but I thought it would be easy to get through."

"Why are you leaving again?"

"Because everyone at home are fucking liars, and I can't be with them for another minute."

"How long do you plan to do this?"

"I don't know."

"Are you also leaving Jinsol?"