30

"You're awake." Yunjin mumbled.

"Why are you awake this early?" Jinsol asked. "It's 7 AM. We slept pretty late last night."

"I don't know, I woke up and I just can't fall asleep again."

"Do you want to cuddle and sleep more?" Jinsol offered. Yunjin nods and falls back into her arms.

"Is there something you want to tell me about? It's clearly been bothering you since last night. I can't help being worried."

"Everything's okay." Yunjin hugs her tighter.

It's the same grip again.

"I know there's something wrong. Please tell me so that we can fix this faster."

"There's nothing wrong, Jinsol. Just trust me." Jinsol gives up.

-----------

"It's Jiwoo's birthday today. Her mom invited me for lunch and dinner. Can I go?" Jinsol asked.

"You don't have to ask me, Jinsol." Yunjin answered.

"That means I can go?"

"Yeah." Yunjin faked a smile.

-----------

"You're really lucky your mom still cooks food on your birthday." Lily teased Jiwoo. "They love you a lot."

"I wish my family loved me like that too." Sullyoon sighed.

"How's it like not having them around?" Jiwoo asked.

"It's been years since I left. I learned how to live without them.

"Do you still keep contact?"

"They call occasionally. It's usually begging for me to come back. I just can't bring myself to forgive."

"Anyways, enough about me. It was your anniversary with Jini yesterday right, Jinsol?"

"Uh yeah."

"How'd your day go?"

"I'm a bit confused with Yunjin, honestly. She's hugging me too tight."

"So you're confused because she's hugging you too tight?" Jiwoo laughs.

"Shut up, Jiwoo." Lily interrupted. "Let her finish first."

"It's my birthday!" Jiwoo complained. "Anyways, please continue, Jinsol unnie."

"It's not just her grasp on me. She gets easily distracted. Something is bothering her but she just doesn't want to say it. I can feel her getting desperate with my touch. Her heart was beating too fast. She's more clingy."

"Anything that could've happened?"

"She had a meeting before our date. She was fine that morning so I'm pretty sure she got it there. What can I do to make her say something?"

"Since she doesn't want to say anything, just make her feel like you're there for her." Lily suggested. "She's gonna talk about it sooner or later."

"Keep talking. I'll take this first." Sullyoon excused herself to get some privacy.

"Unnie, why'd you call?"

"I found her!"

"Huh? Who?"

"Choi Yunjin. The one who paid for my surgery?"

"Oh my gosh, what did you tell her?" Sullyoon asked. Obviously panicking.

"She seemed to have some memory loss. She didn't remember anything I told her." She explained. "I told her about what she did for me."

"Did you tell her anything about us?"